2 Likes

This one is my favourite so far. And yes, I gave it a like by myself :grin:

10 Likes

14 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This aquarelle

5 Likes

This is a really difficult question to answer, because I have lots of favourites, so this postcard is representative of the sort that I like.

8 Likes

I like this child drawing, one of my first sent cards

6 Likes

I really loved this but it didn’t get any favourites :joy:

But you can’t make everyone happy!
This is a nice more ‘traditional’ one that I also really like

10 Likes

i’m in love with my last sent card

and also this one. so cute

8 Likes

Louise - Your sent wall is so beautiful and colorful - one of the best I’ve seen! I’d have had such a hard time finding a favorite from that wall… You have an eye for picking pretty cards… It’s so hard to find postcards here in my city… I feel like no one buys them anymore :frowning:

I love this and so many more… I love bright/colorful/pretty cards, doesn’t everyone? :sunflower:

5 Likes

This artist :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I have such a hard time parting ways with my favorite cards… and after a big internal battle, I end up sending them away, low-key praying that it doesn’t get lost :smiley:
am I the only one?

11 Likes

Haha. I understand! I am new to this so I bought lots of nice cards that I’m willing to send but I have a few older ones that I’ve bought over the years that I am now willing to part with if I find someone that says they really like that kind of thing.

I’d rather make someone really happy with a card than keep it in a drawer.

My biggest problem now is that I need to STOP buying new cards :joy:

8 Likes

Yes, everytime I come across a profile with a preference that I can’t fulfill, I go on a postcard buying spree

2 Likes

My favourites from my sent cards (and yes, I also have hit the :heart: button myself)

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: same! It’s awful (but I love it). I thought ‘oh no I’ve no Harry Potter, no pinups, no cats, no super colourful stuff!’ So I had to but them all and 6 packets of stickers, some washi tape :joy: I will have to set a monthly pending limit!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. That’s really kind.

1 Like