Your favorite 💌 postcard you sent officially

Haha :joy: I’d have totally done that, but I occasionally participate in Favorite Tags - and someone might send me that haha

One of my favorites that I sent is this one, partly due to the unusual shape and partly due to the cat and art!

8 Likes

It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s a piece by Richard Seewald called “Katze mit Salamander” (Cat with Salamander), my picture taking skills regrettably dont do it justice (a better quality image of the original can be found here: https://museenkoeln.de/portal/bild-der-woche.aspx?bdw=2012_36 ).

2 Likes

“Only a tea party with anime girls can be better than anime girls”

3 Likes

This is my favorite :star_struck:
Ms :bird: birdie in her red :high_heel: and her cherries :cherries: on her head because she couldn’t find 🪱 worms for her babies

19 Likes

haha, that’s adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Teehee ty

1 Like

I found this card in a charity shop and thought I might keep it myself…

… but then I drew an address of a dentist, who loves “bloody” stuff. It was just meant to be.

It shows a company’s quickly educated medic removing a tooth on a logging site in Inari, Northern Finland, in 1927.

7 Likes

This reached today, another one of my favorites…

10 Likes

I like the cats XD

2 Likes

This card my favorite!

4 Likes

This is one of my favourite received cards!

1 Like

I quite liked this card.

The recipient wanted a card depicting my country and this is quirky but very Canadian and I think it’s pretty.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

That is stunning @Anochka !

1 Like

As you sent GB-1413844 on the same day as my birthday had been and I also adore animals and illustrated postcards, I just have to love this beauty. It just got another heart from me. :heart:

2 Likes

One of my favourite postcards so far didn’t reach it’s destination yet.

3 Likes

This is my favorite…queen Maxima on her weddingday!

4 Likes

I love a lot of my sent cards and it is not possible for me to say: That is my favourite.

But this John Lennon card is one of my favourites.

5 Likes