Your favorite šŸ’Œ postcard you sent officially

I think that itā€™s this one for me. Not just because itā€™s cute but also because it matched receiverā€™s interests very well :blush:

8 Likes

Oh that John Lennon card! It makes me think of my mom. She loved John Lennon.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the cutest cards I have ever seen :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I bought some postcards ļ¼Œ I hope someone will like it ļ¼Œ It hasnā€™t been sent yet ļ¼Œ Just learned about this website ļ¼Œ I donā€™t know how to use it ļ¼Œ I really hope I can receive it Postcards for the first time in my life 怂

1 Like

l love the cats one!! they are cute and seems furry!

2 Likes

Itā€™s so hard to select one or two favourite cards when youā€™ve sent more than 1k postcards :open_mouth:
I believe that I send a lot of nice and cute cards, so here are some examples of my favourite ones:
this one is my favourite from Keep calm series:

Iā€™m also a big fan of this ā€˜Portraitsā€™ series:

Of course, I should mention Leonid Afremovā€™s postcards

This is one is a bit political, but Iā€™m in love with that and happy itā€™s reached the person (it says ā€˜cats have clawsā€™):

I feel like Iā€™m breaking the rules with such a big reply, but I just donā€™t know how to make it shorterā€¦ :relaxed:

6 Likes

My favourite sent card is this one:

I was surprised that it only got two likes, for me it ticks all the boxes!

5 Likes

Beats me too, how some beautiful postcards donā€™t get deserving likes ā€“ but I also think, there should be a better gallery for postcrossers to browse - the way it is right now, only a handful people whoā€™re online at the time your postcard is registered, are likely to view your postcard before it gets lost in their big pool of postcardsā€¦

5 Likes

I usually browse the favourite lists of other postcrossers (for finding the perfect card for them). This way I see all the beautiful cards they like and can ā€˜likeā€™ them as well

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite sent postcards

4 Likes

This is one of my favorites :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

What a tough question! I cheated a bit and picked two. :wink:

My favourite sent illustration:

My favourite sent photo:

4 Likes

This is one of my favourites. Because I like both the work of this illustrator and the books of Astrid Lindgren.

3 Likes

My favorite is this.

4 Likes

Wow :star_struck: I love it. Itā€™s so different from what typical postcards.

1 Like

This is my favourite postcard.

2 Likes

Anderson Design Groupā€™s Retro style Travel Posters are my favorite!

1 Like

Love Anderson Design Group! Hereā€™s a sparkling jewel of a postcard, one of my very favorite sent cards:

4 Likes

Iā€™m especially happy with this one.

For two reasons: It was made by a friendly Etsy artist and I love suporting other artists.
And it was the first card for the lady from Russia, who received this and she loved it.

5 Likes

I like a cute collection showing Portuguese traditional clothes.

This one is from the city of Porto.

I like the detailsā€¦ The Port wine bottle in his hand, the sardines behind them, the ā€œalho-porroā€ (the plant in his hand) which is tradition to hit people on the head with during S. JoĆ£o celebrations in the cityā€¦ :blush: and the view of the city.

3 Likes