Where do you live on your Postcrossing map? 😉

my map doesn’t have buildings so it points on our main street - Sovetskaya. I assume it’s apartment building where my grandma lives! That’s crazy, because my house in the suburbs

7 Likes

Looks like I live right next to the mall! Its funny because I actually live much closer to downtown than the point that was chosen for my city. It is not where I would have expected it to be at all. This is a fun thread :joy:

7 Likes

Looks like I live in the southwest corner of city hall. And to think I never knew! :joy:

6 Likes

I live at the market in front of our town hall. There are tourist shops with some nice cards and something to eat is always near. To my real living place I would have to take the Underground fir 23 minutes and walk another 7 minutes.
In December is a Christmas market at my postcrissing home and every now and then some other events like demos or other markets. I’m happy that my real home is more silent :joy:

4 Likes

I live in a funeral home :face_with_raised_eyebrow: on a busy corner.

19 Likes

Apparently I live in a set of Escape Rooms. It’s a lovely building in the city centre.
( for those of you who don’t have ’ Escape Rooms’ they are fake prisons , or similar , where you ‘escape’ by solving puzzles against the clock)

I should get out more :unamused:

12 Likes

But can you? :joy:

22 Likes

Apparently I live in a sports bar at a twelve minutes bike ride from the address my husband and children live :wink:

5 Likes

Hahaha! Love this!

Ours shows us in the parking lot of a small locally-owned sporting goods store.

2 Likes

It looks like I live at the 7 eleven by the bus stop in downtown :laughing:

3 Likes

I am on the road between the town hall and buss station. Gotta say, I was very worried for my reputation for a while because the alcohol store is pretty much in middle of town, but seems like we missed it by about 200 m. Anyway, my map is actually showing the municipality’s center instead of my home village. If it was my actual village, then I bet I would be in the lake or forest.

3 Likes

Mine puts me in what once was “t’ oyl int rooerd” and is now a city-centre tram-stop/road junction
Not too far from my preferred post-box actually!

2 Likes

I’m living in the middle of a road these days, just outside a rather unremarkable open-air carpark.

This is the view from my front porch. The view from my back porch is even less inspiring.

I try not to complain. But I’m bitterly disappointed that this is what my life has come to…:yum:.

17 Likes

For me it shows I have a fruit stand 10km away from home next to " Pancho Pizza". :sweat_smile:

This is were I actually live 10 km away!

8 Likes

in my case it’s the same, the dot on the map indicates the post office, and I thought it was the same for everyone

2 Likes

I “live” in a local kindergarten :rofl: wish I could play games and sleep after lunch every day as these little humans do :heavy_heart_exclamation::blush:

9 Likes

I “live” close to a doctor for kids. @KiwiAngie do you live there, too?

1 Like

I live in my favourite cake shop. I do visit it alot. :cupcake: :cake: :birthday: :yum:

8 Likes

According to the :postbox: I live in the Leineschloss (Leine Palace), the Landtag (Parliament) of Lower Saxony.

Around this building you’ll find lots of other parliament buildings and ministries, some really nice restaurants with delicious food, the river Leine, the Historical Museum of Hannover and the oldest flea market of Germany (though it is currently closed due to Covid).

3 Likes

My :postbox: on Postcrossing map seems to put me on the edge of the main Street through town, across from the bridge to the island and the beautiful Navarre Beach. (N.W. Florida USA).

So close to relaxing, but at least I wasn’t left in the Middle of the road.

3 Likes