Where do you live on your Postcrossing map? 😉

Oh, I know this lovely place. Maybe I visit you there someday :wink:

2 Likes

I live in the shopping mall :rofl:

6 Likes

I actually live very close to my town centre, but the pin is a kilometre away, in the middle of a busy crossroads, with a pub on one corner, café on another and shops on the other two.

5 Likes

It appears I live in the North Saskatchewan River which runs through my city

12 Likes

In front of it for a coffee! But inside there are only offices and boardrooms.

1 Like

Or you are a squirrel and live on it.

6 Likes

I’ve compared the map on my profile to Google maps and it looks like Postcrossing has pinned the main post office on the main street of my town! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I live at a crossing beside a building which hosts a lunch restaurant, private health care services, a youth venue and a bit more besides.

4 Likes

You have a very good place!

1 Like

grafik

Seems that I live on our marketplace, just opposite of our lovely town hall where the Roland stands. This postcard is showing it quite well:

What a lovely spot!

20 Likes

Looks like I live in a high school! :school: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

My :postbox: is located 4,6 km from my home and a very special spot in Haarlem!
11 minutes by car or 16 minutes by bike…

:heart_eyes:

20 Likes

I live behind the church in somebody else’s house :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

11 Likes

It seems I live right in our city hall. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I live in a square, near the Royal Portuguese Cabinet of Reading. :joy:

43 Likes

Innsbruck users like me live in a hotel, close to the former main post office (that even was pictured on a Europa stamp). On the southern side of the road there’s a shop for bags, school stuff, pens, paper and yes, cards. Not the cheapest one in town, but an interesting range, relief cards like this included.
Next to the shop is Triumphpforte, built in 1765 for a wedding (=form of connection), one of the classic attractions of Innsbruck.

edit: In March, I’ve used some images from around the Innsbruck mailbox for a meeting-card:

Mural of birds and object (artist unknown); guild sign;
detail of Triumphpforte; street signs; detail of Winklerhaus (Jugendstil)

5 Likes

Well, it seems I don’t live anywhere, but I’m permanently at a state agency trying to solve that, and they’re so nice that they allow me to receive my mail there.

12 Likes

Postcrossers from Bandung City all live in a 12000m² public park.

In here we can find Bandung Grand Mosque, The Merdeka Building of the historic Asian-African Conference in 1955 and other historical buildings, playgrounds, museums, local foods, etc.

This is also where we can ride Bandros (Bandung Tour on The Bus) to explore the city.

13 Likes

Looks like I live in a little parking lot, for Café Real. It is the best Colombian coffee!

6 Likes

I was very excited and thought I lived in my favourite donut shop (OH Donuts!) but on closer inspection I am on the next street over in a ‘Corporate Office’ lol

I actually live really far away from the point :joy:

11 Likes