What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

Cards for an aviation junkie, history buff, someone who loves women’s faces, and other assorted interests

11 Likes

New batch of stamps received.

31 Likes

17 Likes

Leaving today:

15 Likes

Holy moly, you guys have the most beautiful and most diverse sets of stamps I have ever seen. What a shame I just found out about the postcrossing project.
As for me I am super excited for selfmade stuff, so my first cards have photos on the front that I shot myself and that match the interests of the receivers.
Plus the stamps I use are selfmade too, they have a postal qr code and individual motives next to it which makes them literally unique. I have not seen anyone mentioning this possibility here which makes me wonder: Am I really the first to use selfmade stamps? Would you like to receive selfmade stamps?

3 Likes

There is a thread about custom stamps here
It’s a pity USPS cancelled the custom stamps, I’d love to make some

Ah, thank you very much! I am thankfully not the only one :slight_smile:

Here are today’s outgoing stamps. I especially like the old Lunar New Year one and the hockey ones.

13 Likes

Hi, and in my opinion, a chicken with an egg on its back is very funny and cute

1 Like

Isn’t it cute? That one is a sticker, not a stamp, but I like it very much.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Maybe you should spread it through the month, so it last. I’m guessing you are now bored and mainly browse the forum :rofl:.

1 Like

Love triangle stamps :relaxed:

20 Likes

This is true :laughing: and I usually send cards 2x a month in a batch of >10 . 1 batch for tags and official, and 1 batch just for tags. My official cards travel slowly ±20 days. And sadly, the post office here is already closed at 2 pm (eventhough their working hour is until 3 pm) so my schedule of going to post office is only on Friday when I finish my job early. My local post office is closed on weekends, and we don’t have mailbox anymore here like in many countries

1 Like

Received a batch of random stamps from Ebay yesterday, so pairing one with a current issue on my next card. Really regret the front picture isn’t feminist-themed to match!

9 Likes

Canada doesn’t have a postcrossing stamp, so I do my own “post-cross-sing” rebus-style arrangements sometimes; a reconstruction:

8 Likes

Is the one on the left already cancelled?

1 Like

mostly domestic mail for monday morning’s mailrun.

9 Likes

For Monday 5 postcards outgoing. All will be hand cancelled in a different post office.

14 Likes

Stamps used upto March 2022. Sadly I forgot to photo some good combinations, prior to the April stamp rate rises.

24 Likes