What postcards have you sent or received today?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Keeping getting the same country

I was very lucky this week to be matched with generous postcrossers…
I received two very beautiful postcards from Hungary and Germany

I love Blue Cats

I love Travel Posters

I will be sending this beautiful holographic postcard tomorrow, through a forum tag.

1 Like

I got these beautiful postcards last week. I found them today when I get back home!

10 Likes

Received: 1 official from Brazil.

2 Likes

My refrigerator has so many stickers. Thanks!:kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I sent these today. Round Robin and direct swap postcards

5 Likes

Today was a great day for postcards! I received these beautiful cards:

From the Uno Tag from @kitmadison I received this beautiful card of the Yellowstone National Park! Thank you so much and also for the beautiful stamps!

From @Simsmurfan I got 2 cards, this cute Titina map card is one of the firsts in my recently started collection. Lovely colorful stamps too, than you so much!

From @Agneau in the Especially special tag this super fun Daffy Duck card and stamp!! He is a favorite of mine!! :hugs:

From @Shenaniganator in the I’m offering you can choose tag 1 - this great Emperor Pinguin card , the 1 dollar stamp is fantastic! Thank you so much!

And the second card today from @Simsmurfan , showing sights of Stockholm, with lovely stamps and a sticker!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL!!! :hugs:

9 Likes

These postcards all go out tomorrow morning. Can’t wait for the recipients to get them. I usually write only two to three cards in one go, but got carried away today (all tags and direct swaps)

9 Likes

They are beautiful!

1 Like

Received: 1 official from USA.

Received: 1 official from Finland.

Today I sent one official to Germany.

Received: 1 official from Russia.

The latest card that I have received is this map of USA, the 8th card I have received.

Hello, I only joined on 6th September and looking forward to today being World Postcard Day, my 1st one with Postcrossing. I’m loving this community and sending and receiving postcards. I’m sending my last two available postcards for this special occasion today.

3 Likes

My flower fairy reached it’s destination today! I was so happy it made it safe…

Received: 1 official from Russia.

That’s the postcards I sent today. They were selected according to each member profile. I hope they all arrive safely!

6 Likes

Love this selection of postcards I’m sending out today!

5 Likes