What postcards have you sent or received today?

-my mail 2.10.: 2 WPD Cards from Silkie and Eriberry (DE)

-my mail 1.10.: Holidaycard from Xiaoi (DE)

-my mail 30.9.: Meetingcards from Busy-Marie (DE) and YaoXuenan (CN)

-my mail 29.9.: Meetingcards from Pelke and Ich_bin_Berliner (DE)

-my mail 28.9.: Meetingcards from Schneggisabrina (DK), Dollart (FI) and Pelke (DE) and surprisecard from Anchesa (DE)

-my mail 27.9.: Meetincard from CTR and surprisecard from Hoentje (DE)

-sent 01.10.: Officials to US, RU, FI, JP, BR, TW and UA and 15 World Postcard Day RAS

-received a card from me: Maleko (US), Lotty (BE), Dollart (FI), Xiaoi, Angel84, Anchesa, Hexentrio, Hoentje, Namibia13, Friesendeern, Ich_bin_Berliner, Zimtschnecke and Pelke (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 258 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 174 days, 67 days, Expired :frowning: and 1 day , :cn: 126 days and 105 days Expired :frowning: , :philippines: 111 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 99 days Expired :frowning: , :ru: , :finland:, :jp:, :taiwan:, :brazil: and :ukraine: 1 day .

-Last 10 received: :taiwan:, :cn:, :austria:, :lithuania:, :norway:, :brazil:, :ru:, :ru:, :india: and :us: .

Sending these out tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

The bottom one is from a series I like called ‘Effin birds’…I don’t think I’ll be able to send too many of them via the official site :joy:

15 Likes

that birdie is amazing. now i wonder what i should put on my profile to receive such cards? :grin:

1 Like

This one is probably the ‘nicest’ one. Some of them are just downright insulting but to me it’s a hilarious juxtaposition of rudeness and beautifully illustrated bird portraits :joy:

You could say you’re collecting the’Effin Birds’ series.

1 Like

Haha, I need that card on my locker door at work :laughing:

3 Likes

Today, this postcard was received… It’s a touristic postcard about my city… but I love the colors on it…

Picked up these 2 cards on my recent trip to Germany. Sent them to my swap buddy today:

9 Likes

Thank you @Inkspell for the beautiful cat from your lottery!

:green_heart::fox_face:

5 Likes

I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

I received these cards today, two view cards on the right from the members here: Nürnberg card from @MariMnishek and Tula card from @Jachenka thank you very much! :heart_eyes:
The cute little alien came to me from Germany as an official card.

4 Likes

I got this card from Russia today. It’s my first direct swap.

1 Like

Today I received this WPD card, designed and sent by @PenSilCard herself! :purple_heart:

17 Likes

That’s beautifully designed… love it :two_hearts:

My last received postcard was from Stuttgart, Germany.

1 Like

Received:
1 RAS from midnatsol.
1 official from Italy.

Received: 1 card

I sent an official postcard to Germany today

I started back today after a two year break. I sent:
5 cards to Germany
1 to China
1 to Russia
1 to Australia
1 to Serbia
1 to USA

1 Like

Received: 2 officials from India and Chile.

Received:
1 official from Russia.
1 RAS from Niklot.