What postcards have you sent or received today?

Sent these today. Recieved two cards as well, from India and Canada

3 Likes

8 officials I received:

5 Likes

I sent a postcard off to a young girl in Poland today, and received a beautiful postcard from Texas. I just joined Postcrossing in August and so far I’ve sent 14 cards (that includes the 6 I have currently travelling) and received 2. I had no idea I would fall in love with this so much! I’ve even ordered stickers!

7 Likes

Not sure I could put this tomorrow on this subject so I do it now. Postcards I’ll post tomorrow:

9 Likes

I received this beautiful handmade collage card from @rebelxxy - it’s so meticulously done, it almost looks like a store-bought card! :smiley: Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

2 Likes

This one just got registered… The postcrosser had Recipes as one of her requests – and I was able to find this recipe postcard on Etsy by a local artist :hearts:

4 Likes

Received: 4 officials from Finland, Germany and Netherlands.

Thank you! I will continue to work on my art to improve it :laughing:
I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

I had this wondeful water colour picture from the talented Postzegellea today! I am so impresssed and humbled finding such a lovely piece of art in my postbox.

20 Likes

Hi! I received this one some days back :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How fun! And great for a scifi fan like you!

1 Like

This one in a tag. It is a raised postcard :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I sent a postcard from the Space Needle in Washington State(from Puerto Rico) to Germany.

6 Likes

Finding Nemo card got registered today, and I was so happy – because now I can write 1 more card on WPD2021

2 Likes

Received: 5 officials from Russia, Finland, USA, Lithuania and Austria.

Received: 4 officials from Slovakia, Lithuania, Slovenia and Estonia.

I have sent postcard to USA🇺🇲
I have received 1🇷🇺 and 1🇩🇪

A triple surprise in my mailbox today.
Two Sci-Fi cards, my favourite kind!

6 Likes

I received this beautiful meet-up card from @deichmaedel all the way from Hamburg :heart:

I love it so much — everyone’s stamps at the back are so cute

7 Likes

-my mail 24.09.: Surprisecard from Sumares (US)

-my mail 22.9.: Meetingcard from Stevyy (AT) and Holidaycard from Desmonia (DE)

-my mail 20.09.:surprisecard from Hoentje

-sent today: card to DE

-sent 25.09.: 17 meetingcards

-sent 20.9.: surprisecard to DE

- sent 19.9.: 18 surprise and meetingcards

-received a card from me: Tajaaa (PL), LuziaCeleste (BR), Toucans (GB), Sumares (US),Silkie, Tanjaschnegg, Monlan79, ich_bin_Berliner, Pelke,Hoentje, Xiaoi (DE) and Stevyy (AT)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 252 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 168 days and 61 days, Expired :(:cn: 119 days and 99 days Expired :frowning: , :philippines: 105 days Expired :frowning: and :azerbaijan: 92 days Expired :frowning: .