What postcards have you sent or received today?

-my mail 14.09.: Surprisecard from Pelke and Kristina (DE) and Meetingcards from Honeybee and Meixi (AT)

-my mail13.09.: RAS card from Friesendeern (DE)

-sent 14.9.: surprise envelope and surprisecard to DE

-received a card from me: Kristina (DE), Mindee (FI), Soundstorm and Meidans (NL)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 240 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 156 days, Expired :frowning: and 49 days, :cn: 108 days, 87 days Expired :frowning: and 39 days, :philippines: 93 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 81 days Expired :frowning: , :it: 42 days and :sweden: 35 days.

-my mail 15.9.: Meetingcard from Pelke (DE) and surprisecard from Honeybee (AT)

-sent 15.9.: surprisecard to FI

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 241 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 158 days, Expired :frowning: and 50 days, :cn: 109 days, 88 days Expired :frowning: and 40 days, :philippines: 94 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 82 days Expired :frowning: , :it: 43 days and :sweden: 36 days.

Today I posted the postcard I wrote last night.

Postcrosser likes History postcards so I chose this last month released postcard of the social history of machines.

7 Likes

![20210915_154121|340x453](upload://80u54916pF9Oxx9IR1JNxUbIm38.jpeg

Sent card #400:

3 Likes

I sent 5 cards today.

One to the US, one to Austria, one to Russia, one to the UK, and one to Germany.

4 Likes

I received 4 officials and 23 tags.

Officials

1 Like

Sending three tag cards - my first three ever!

1 to Canada and 2 to the US.

1 Like

From Russia :ru: with lots of love :two_hearts:

9 Likes

2 Likes

Sent them today

2 Likes

-my mail 18.09.: Holidaycard from Juytters (FR)

-my mail 17.09.: Surprisecard from Friesendeern, Meetingcard from Angel84 (DE) and Holidaycards from xtlera (DE) and Lamelemon (GR)

-my mail 16.09.: surpriseenveloppe from Xiaoi (DE) and surpriecard from Chacha (BE) and Meetingcard from Lotty (DE)

- correction 15.09.: The card from Austria as from Wandafan, not from honeybee.

-nothing sent :frowning:

-received a card from me: Annibaer (LU), Lamelemon (RO) and Xiaoi (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 244 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 161 days, Expired :frowning: and 53 days, :cn: 112 days, 92 days Expired :frowning: and 43 days, :philippines: 97 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 85 days Expired :frowning: and :it: 46 days.

I received three really awesome postcards for the β€œGuess what I am?” lottery:

Thank you @Jimmy423 and @kampfetka for your beautiful stamps, kind message and creative decorations! I just love the psychedelic mushrooms! :grin:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

3 Likes

Sent this funky Dalmatian card that arrived today:

2 Likes

I sent this to a postcrosser who loves waterfalls. It also happens to be Fall, so it all worked out.

4 Likes

I sent out a Mousehole cat today to someone I felt would love it…

12 Likes

Received: 1 official from China.

3 tag cards going out - 2 to the US and 1 to the Netherlands.

On another note, I have a theory that it’s slower to send mail from certain postboxes in the city. Maybe it’s just bad luck, but mail sent from the one by my house tends to arrive slower than mail sent by boxes close to post offices.

I dropped off these 3 in a box right next to a store with post office services, so here’s hoping my theory is right and they’ll get to their destination faster!

1 Like

Received:
3 officials from Czech Republic, China and Germany.
1 RAS from isagv.