What postcards have you sent or received today?

Sending out today to Germany for an RR

4 Likes

I received this here, I really like this so much:

It’s shows “Purdue University”.
Amelia Earhart worked/served there until her disappearance.
Not only I’m interested in universities and visiting such in general, but I like how this is beautiful, and also small (perhaps unintentional) trick that I shortly look the card is made of two photos (the lower right hand corner).

1 Like

What made me happy today :smiling_face:

3 Likes

As the postal rates have gone up again I was pleased to receive the following card, it was posted on the last day of the old postal rate for 2nd class post. Thanks go out to @MartynHst43277.

Regards Andi

6 Likes

My postcard has arrived to Romania after 120 days.

A blue cat :blush:

and arrived to Finland;

3 Likes

A Chinese card from Germany.

An interesting view of the Mausoleum of Qin Shihuangdi.

2 Likes

Two postcards left my house today.

This goes to Germany…

… and this goes to the USA.

Bon Voyage!

3 Likes

Excited to have sent out this official card today! I hate waiting for them to arrive :face_with_peeking_eye: you get used to that, right?

3 Likes

This card reached The Netherlands late yesterday evening…

…and this card reached the US today early morning.

So these two cards will leave to Germany and Japan
To Germany

To Japan

3 Likes

:postbox: Happy mailbox for me :heart:

:love_letter: Thank you @KimberlyOR

:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Today outgoing:

9 Likes

You guys send some amazing mail.

Here’s one of our latest outgoing postcards. It went out to a man in Germany who especially likes postcards that show your country and are funny. Since sooo many people assume these things about our home country, we think it’s a perfect match!!

5 Likes

This is so cute!! I love it :two_hearts:

1 Like

I just mailed these:

:smile:

3 Likes

-sent today in travel mode from Belgium: officials to LT and US and RAS to CH

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 326 days Expired :frowning: , :cn: 298 days, 176 days Expired :frowning: and 56 days, :belarus: 266 days Expired :frowning: , :jp: 249 days, Expired , :ru: 129 days, Expired :frowning: and 33 days, :taiwan: 18 days, :finland:, :kr: 6 days, :switzerland: 4 days, :lithuania: and :us: today.

1 Like

I received a lot of postcards today ( most of swaps and one that I register )
But I have to wonder how did this postcard arrived to me since there is no stamp on both sides of the postcard ( the only part I covered is my address )

3 Likes

This cards for today to…

Korea ( South)

Germany

5 Likes

Fantastic card received today all the way from Korea and in perfect condition :grinning:

5 Likes

Looks like the stamp fell off. You have a partial cancellation, so it was there at one point.

1 Like

I thought so as well but I thought in cases like this they don’t deliver it to the final destination … that’s why I was surprised