What postcards have you sent or received today?

The stamp is payment for the trip of the card, but you pay at the start. When a card goes abroad, the first mail service pays the next one for the rest of the journey.

If you send mail without or not enough stamps, most of the time, it will still be delivered, but at a loss for the first company.

In your case, it was paid. :blush:

1 Like

Today I received two postcards.

After 73 days an interesting postcard from China.

After 5 days a reproduction of an old postcard from France.

1 Like

I received last week:

1 Like

@tinkerstorm thank you so much for this beautiful card and informations about “The house of hunger” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My İstanbul postcard has arrived to GUAM from TR🇹🇷

1 Like

Left my home for Russia

5 Likes

What a cutie! Love hedgehogs.

We sent out two cards today. Both are RAS cards going out to a little boy whose birthday is coming up soon. Eliza (my 8 year old this account is for) had a blast writing and decorating. Maybe I’ll post her mail art on another topic later.

6 Likes

Today I did sent two cards. One to Germany and one to Belarus.

Germany

Belarus

6 Likes

The two sweet ones arrived today from Germany.

6 Likes

Awwww! Adorable. Such good boys (or maybe they’re girls? :dog: :grinning: ) Either way, they’re super cute.

2 Likes

Starting today on the way to…

France

USA

6 Likes

My postcard to USA has arrived!

2 Likes

A little Sunday morning writing

5 Likes

These just went on their way…

4 Likes

Friday’s arrivals…

Thanks @SumireCecilia
My first ever mail from Mexico and 51st ( country or postal territory )

And on the way Missent to Thailand…

Thanks @tidorle

7 Likes

Sent to official and tag.
It was fun to choose.

8 Likes

-my mail 6.4.: Official from BY

-my mail 01.04-05.04: Official from BR, Meetingcards from Silkie, Angel84 (DE), Dollart (FI) and Fisherman (IE), Holidaycard from Xioai (NL), Eastercards from Gabis, Durin, Joeyana and Loupe (DE), and surprisecards from Hoentje and Midnatsol (DE)

Have a look at my Flickr

-sent today: Official to BY and surprisecards to FI and DE

-received a card from me: Bine2406, retlaw, Loupe Hoentje (DE), Bcsikar (RS) and Zachary (CA)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 329 days Expired :frowning: , :cn: 301 days, 179 days Expired :frowning: and 59 days, :belarus: 269 days Expired :frowning: and today, :jp: 252 days, Expired , :ru: 132 days, Expired :frowning: and 36 days, :finland:, :kr: 8 days, :lithuania: and :us: 2 days.

-Last 10 received: :us:, :us:, :us:, :canada:, :ukraine:, :poland:, :finland:, :taiwan:, :brazil: and :belarus:.

2 Likes

Sending Lighthouses out today

Russia

And to Germany

6 Likes

Cards that arrived in my mailbox today :mailbox_with_mail:

5 Likes

Some of my outgoing mail today :postbox:

2 Likes