What postcards have you sent or received today?

Yesterday was the happiest day of my postbox!
I’ve received lots of absolutely beautiful cards
From Italy:

From China:

From Netherlands:

From Belgium:

From Portugal:

From France:

From Spain:

And from Germany:

4 Likes

-my mail 28.3.: official from TW, Eastercard from Hoentje (DE) and Tajaaa (PL) and meetingcard from Joeyana (DE)

-my mail 27.03.: official from FI, Eastercard from Bcsikar (RS), meetingcard from Stevyy (AT) and holidaycard from Xiaoi (NA)

-my mail 26.03.: Holidaycard from mamanclaire (ES), Eastercards from Libellchen5 and Hoentje (DE) and meetingcards from Juytters (FR) and Honeybee (AT)

watch here

-sent today: officials to FI and KR and Birthdaycard to DE

-sent 28.3.: Get well soon card to DE and swap to CA

-received a card from me: Monlan, Silkie, Hoentje, Libellchen5, LoneMatz, Nowitzki41 (DE) and Frankie (NL)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 321 days Expired :frowning: , :cn: 292 days, 170 days Expired :frowning: and 50 days, :belarus: 260 days Expired :frowning: , :jp: 243 days, Expired , :ru: 124 days, Expired :frowning: and 27 days, :taiwan: 12 days, :finland: and :kr: today…

-Last 10 received: :india: , :belarus:, :us:, :us:, :us:, :canada:, :ukraine:, :poland:, :finland: and :taiwan:.

2 Likes

I received this week:

3 Likes

My card to Canada sent on leap day reached today…

… meanwhile since two cards to the US expired I am sending three cards today.
So that means I have drawn three names two to Taiwan and one to Germany
To Taiwan

To Germany

To Taiwan

Later in the evening these two cards reached from Indonesia (why first card from that country) and the other from the US.

3 Likes

Yesterday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yesterday two of my cards reached their destinations
The USA:

And Brazil:

2 Likes

Two postcards for the postman.

2 Likes

My first Finnish Nightmares card. Love these!

9 Likes

My postcard to Japan has arrived!

2 Likes

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

-my mail yesterday: Eastercards from Annibaer (LU) and Monlan (DE) and meetingcard from Frankie (NL)

-sent today: official to CH and 2 surprisecards to DE

-received a card from me: Muhina01 (UZ), CTR (DE) and Rohtola (FI)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 322 days Expired :frowning: , :cn: 294 days, 172 days Expired :frowning: and 51 days, :belarus: 262 days Expired :frowning: , :jp: 245 days, Expired , :ru: 125 days, Expired :frowning: and 29 days, :taiwan: 13 days, :finland:, :kr: 2 days and :switzerland: today.

1 Like

A postcard to Germany with a few tips for stressful times.

7 Likes

Outgoing for today!

4 Likes

Three official cards going out today …

Germany

Austria

Germany

7 Likes

These three cards are traveling today.

USA

Germany

Russia

7 Likes

swap for Germany

Caspar David Friedrich (1774-1840); Woman in front of the setting sun (around 1818)

2 Likes

Here are the postcards that I mailed out today for
official postcrossing!! Happy April 1st!! :sparkles::love_letter:

2 Likes

Today outgoing

Netherlands

Hong Kong

USA

2 Likes

Send yesterday

3 Likes

I received a bunch of beautiful official cards from around the world :earth_americas: :heart: :de: :us: :finland: :netherlands: :taiwan: :jp:

2 Likes

@Ellwnsy thank you so much for this cute mini card showing a beautiful dragon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@BOBB4444 thank you for this absolutely beautiful card showing a cute furry baby :grin:

5 Likes