What postcards have you sent or received today?

-my mail today: Surprisecard from Dollart (PL)

-nothing sent today :frowning:

-received a card from me: Geminiscp (PT), Curry-King (SE), Tajaaa (PL), Chacha58 and Lotty (BE), angel84 and Friesendeern (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 355 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 280 day and 182 days, Expired :frowning: :fr: 194 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 187 days, 171 days, 103 days and 78 days, Expired :(, :us: 152 days, Expired :frowning: and 14 days, :belarus: 131 days and 62 days Expired :(, :hong_kong: 61 days Expired :(, :jp: and :india: 14 days.

-Last 10 received: :lithuania:, :ru:, :canada:, :fr:, :canada:, :jp:, :us:, :slovakia:, :hong_kong: and :finland:.

Sending these for World Postcard Day

7 Likes

Sent out these cards on WPD.

7 Likes

-my mail today: official from IN and Meetingcard from Fisherman (IE)

-sent today : Officals to US, GB and RU

-received a card from me: Frewen (DE) and anemone1984 (CZ)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 357 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 281 day, 183 days, Expired :frowning: and today, :fr: 195 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 188 days, 172 days, 104 days, 79 days Expired :frowning: and today, :us: 153 days, Expired :frowning: and today, :belarus: 132 days and 63 days Expired :(, :hong_kong: 62 days Expired :frowning: and :india: 15 days.

-Last 10 received: :ru:, :canada:, :fr:, :canada:, :jp:, :us:, :slovakia:, :hong_kong:, :finland: and :india:.

Send 5 cards, 1Swap to USA, 2Swap to Russia and 2Swap to Germany

2 Likes

Send out yesterday, together as a thank you.

8 Likes

Sending out my first batch of cards from my first meetup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Postcards that departed from me today๐Ÿ“ฎ

7 Likes

:maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:

1 Like

3 of my cards arrived to Brasil, The Netherlands and US this week :

1 Like

@ykarenes - Thanks for the great card ; I love Charmed. I remember as a kid watching it for the first time and the feelings I had! Definitely a comfort show of mine growing up.

OVERDUE THANK YOUS!

@Cassisia - Love Diddl, Thanks!

@tamara84 - Thank you!

@macheng - Disney sounds great! I hope one day I can go!

7 Likes

Sending out two swaps, an official, and a penpal card.

2 Likes

Sent these

7 Likes

5 Likes

Received: 1 RAS from stacheltier68.

Sending out another swap and official!

3 Likes

8 Likes

I unexpectedly received this wonderful card from a meetup in the Netherlands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I am new here so I only can send just a few. Here the ones I sent. Now I have to wait for them to be received.

12 Likes

Received: 3 officials from Germany and Belgium.