What postcards have you sent or received today?

Sending out a bunch of swaps and an official. Running out of stamps :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

With many chilean stamps :love_letter::chile:

8 Likes

Received two officials, the top one glows in the dark!

4 Likes

8 Likes

This week I’m sending 1 tag to US and 2 officials to UK and Finland :

4 Likes

Received: 3 officials from UK and Germany.

4 Likes

Lottery win from @stefbot75 - thank you!!

1 Like

-my mail today: WPD cards from Chacha58, Mamanclaire and Sienemien (BE), CTR, Friesendeern, Silkie, Monlan79, xtlera and Eriberry (DE)

Surprisecards from Hoentje and Xiaoi (DE)

-nothing sent today :frowning:

-received a card from me: Ellandan (GB), Rohtola (FI) and Zachary (CA)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 361 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 285 day, 187 days, Expired :frowning: and 4 days, :fr: 199 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 192 days, 176 days, 108 days, 83 days Expired :frowning: and 4 days, :us: 157 days, Expired :frowning: and 4 days, :belarus: 136 days and 67 days Expired :(, :hong_kong: 66 days Expired :frowning: and :india: 18 days.

-Last 10 received: :ru:, :canada:, :fr:, :canada:, :jp:, :us:, :slovakia:, :hong_kong:, :finland: and :india:.

Pounce :black_cat: blessed the last of my (delayed) outgoing WPD cards this evening! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Today I sent out 5 officials :postbox:
2 went to Germany, 1 to Italy, 1 to Czech Republic and 1 to Finland

My postcard has arrived today! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

-my mail today: official from RU and WPD cards from Honeybee (AT), Pelke and retlaw (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 362 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 286 day, 188 days, Expired :frowning: and 5 days, :fr: 200 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 193 days, 177 days, 109 days, 84 days Expired :frowning: and 5 days, :us: 158 days, Expired :frowning: and 5 days, :belarus: 137 days and 68 days Expired :(, :hong_kong: 67 days Expired :frowning: and :india: 19 days.

-Last 10 received: :canada:, :fr:, :canada:, :jp:, :us:, :slovakia:, :hong_kong:, :finland:, :india: and :ru:.

1 Like

Just completed some new cross stitch cards ready to send for the next RR with @JetteLise

This time i did a tea theme , tea cup, tea pot and a heart. With additional charm.

I made the cards and then cut out a window and glued cross stitch and card together.

14 Likes

Received: 2 RAS from rose1979 and Snamreh.

Thank you @Gretel123 for the beautiful postcard for World Postcard Day :hugs::two_hearts:
I have been busy visiting the hospital because I had a little slip and fell on my hand :sweat_smile: nothing broking :+1: but the little pinky had been severely hit

4 Likes

send out today:

4 Likes

Received this amazing Peace Bell in Montreal Botanical Garden from @delda today :dove: Stamps are absolutely gorgeous too :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Oh my God, this card takes forever to arrive! But the result turned out amazing! Notice the beautiful pictorial cancel of Peace River (AB), Canada, at the upper right corner. For a better picture of this cancel, you can see this post.

There are so many peace-related stamps issued in Canada. This is a nation that really loves peace, isn’t it? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Today i sent 4…

1 WPD; 1 halloween postcard; and 2 envelopes

3 Likes

Received: 2 officials from Finland and Netherlands.