What postcards have you sent or received today?

Incoming (forum request) - thank you for all the wonderful birthday postcards for my daughter including the messages and decoration. You definitely made her day with the happy birthday mail! :partying_face::smile::heartbeat:

@breeze2902

@caesarpag

@Skittykitty

@Superchick3

@manuchka

5 Likes

One of my card arrived today in US :

And I received three cards :

3 Likes

I sent 5 postcards out today and received my first ever postcard from Oregon!

7 Likes

-my mail today: official from SK

-my mail 22.09.: official from US, Holidaycard from Hanifa (AT) and Meetingcard from Juytters (LU)

-my mail 21.09.: officials from CA and JP and meetingcards from Mamanclaire, Schlafmohn and Annibaer (LU) and Stevyy (AT)

-my mail 20.09.: Meetingcard from Yaoxuenan (CN)

**-nothing sent today :frowning: **

-received a card from me: Honeybee, Stevyy, Wandafan (AT), Sienemien,Veke250 (BE), Sumares (PR), Busy-Marie, Retlaw, Tanjaschnegg, Xiaoi,HzB, CTR, Eriberry, Heubetti, Hoentje, Libellchen5, Clara508 (DE) and Toucans (GB)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 349 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 273 day, 175 days, Expired :frowning: and 6 days, :fr: 187 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 180 days, 164 days, 96 days and 71 days, Expired :(:us: 145 days, Expired :frowning: and 2 x 7 days, :belarus: 124 days, Expired :frowning: and 55 days, :hong_kong: 54 days, :canada:, :lithuania: 28 days, :jp:, :india: and :finland: 6 days.

-Last 10 received: :ru:, :us:, :lithuania:, :ru:, :canada:, :fr:, :canada:, :jp:, :us: and :slovakia:.

My son ( little_traveler) has received 6 more official cards within a week! :heart: They are all amazing :star_struck:

From Finland, Germany, USA, Switzerland and Luxembourg

5 Likes

Two more outgoing officials

4 Likes

Received today from USA and Ukraine:

Outgoing to Canada, UK, and USA:

7 Likes

-my mail 24.9.: Meetingcard from Fisherman (IE)

-sent today : surprisecard to DE

-received a card from me: Bambiix3, Anchesa, Silkie (DE) and Soundstorm (NL)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 350 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 275 day and 177 days, Expired :frowning: :fr: 189 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 182 days, 166 days, 98 days and 73 days, Expired :(:us: 147 days, Expired :frowning: and 2 x 9 days, :belarus: 125 days, Expired :frowning: and 57 days, :hong_kong: 56 days, :canada: 29 days, :jp:, :india: and :finland: 9 days.

1 Like

So many beautiful cards (+ one cool envelope) :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

All received last week: 1950s Chinese 1 penny notes, 2022 Olympic card, Mallorca Spain, Pripyat (sent from Czech Republic), Adekar Algeria, and Taiwan.

2 Likes

Received:
7 officials from Brazil, Indonesia, Lithuania, Germany, China, Singapore and South Korea.
3 RAS from Inger71, Snamreh and Cartero-57.

Sending some California love

7 Likes

Officials received today.
I love the message of the โ€œKeep Calmโ€ฆโ€ one.

5 Likes

Send out today:

Mostly festival blue cat today :partying_face:

2 Likes

Received: 2 RAS from kiddy67 and busy-marie.

-my mail today: officials from HK and FI, Meetingcards from Honeybee, Robinchen and Lotty (DE), Surprisecards from Hoentje, Kristina (DE) and Dollart (FI) and Holidaycard from Xtlera (DE)

-nothing sent today :

-received a card from me: Hoentje, Kristina (DE), Veer (BE) and Fisherman (IE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 353 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 277 day and 179 days, Expired :frowning: :fr: 191 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 184 days, 168 days, 100 days and 75 days, Expired :(, :us: 149 days, Expired :frowning: and 2 x 10 days, :belarus: 128 days, Expired :frowning: and 59 days, :hong_kong: 58 days, :jp: and :india: 11 days.

-Last 10 received: :lithuania:, :ru:, :canada:, :fr:, :canada:, :jp:, :us:, :slovakia:, :hong_kong: and :finland: .

Outgoing

3 Likes

Some recent sent cards. The first two cards were sent from Dutch Wadden island Texel in Travel Mode:

I love the new Blue Cats World Trip series:

2 Likes

Received:
1 RAS from kiddy67.
1 official from China.

Received: 1 RAS from isagv.