What postcards have you sent or received today?

This morning, I’m sending 3 official cards to Germany, Canada and US :

3 Likes

Some of my favorite officials that I received last week:

4 Likes

Hello,

Just sent this one today :smiley:

2 Likes

Four official postcards sent to Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the USA

And one received from a child. I love it. It’s a very old Hakasian idol figure that is believed to give children to those who suffer from infertility. The stone was moved to a museum some time ago to save it from vandalism but local people pleaded to return it to its place, stating that all the little streams in its vicinity went dry after the statue was removed. Now it is again in its rightful place near the city Abakan standing in a specially built glass house, a museum of one statue. By statistics more people visit it a year that the main city museum in Abakan. The stone has a human face and a pregnant belly.

7 Likes

Two tags, the flowers are my self-designed cards and for two lottery winners each and an official card to Poland :heart:
I should have written four more cards, but my eyes are getting worse and the new glasses are not here yet. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Received: 2 RAS from heubetti and Cartero-57.

I received three wonderful cards today! :heart_eyes:

A direct swap from Russia

With beautiful matching stamps! So lovely

An official from Germany. I like it very much!

And a beautiful card from a Tag. :heart_eyes::coffee:

14 Likes

-my mail 27.07.: Holidaycard from Tajaa (US) and Meetingcard from LuziaCeleste (BR)

-my mail during my holidays: Cards from Silkie, 2 x Hoentje, Heubetti, Mausbaer47 and CTR (DE), Annibaer (LU), Mieke1985, Jeke (BE), Fishermann, Dollart (IE), Laddy84 (NL), Honeybee, 2 x Wandafan (AT) and Inger71 (NO)

-sent 24.07.: Surprisecard to DE

-sent during my cruise: officials to GB from Greece, RU from Italy and NO from Malta and 76 holidaycards

-received a card from me: Kilona (FI), Lotty (BE), Libellchen5, HzB, Pelke, Namibia13, Tom1802, Clara508, ich_bin_Berliner, Hoentje (DE), Stevyy, Honeybee, meixi and wandafan (AT)

-Official cards travelling to: :us: 363 days Expired :frowning: ,85 days, 31 days, 29 days and 25 days, :cn: 289 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 213 days and 115 days, Expired :frowning: , :fr: 127 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru:120 days, 104 days Expired :frowning: , 36 days, 30 days and 11 days, :belarus: 64 days, Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 31 days and 27 days and :norway: 10 days.

-Last 10 received: :finland:, :finland:, :kr:, :canada:, :jp:, :us:, :us:, :belarus:, :fr: and :ru:.

1 Like

Not today but they’re heading to the mailbox tomorrow!!

6 Likes

Today I sent these 3 unofficial cards :

And I got these two beautiful ones :star_struck:
One from my friend Thierry and one from @JOSEMARIE ’s hedgehog lottery :hedgehog:

5 Likes

Today arrived: @pcronn (Disney ) @SilverHare (map) @RaffeFiliponi (beach) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: thank you for your wonderful cards and words

8 Likes

@AstroBee

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Yey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Received this beautiful card from USA from a RR. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Received: 3 officials from UK, Germany and Netherlands.

1 Like

Thank you, @Treeee, for the wonderful postcards❤

6 Likes

Today, I’m sending 2 cards (1 tag and 1 swap) :

8 Likes

I received this incredible Trojan Horse postcard from Greece. :racehorse:

12 Likes

-my mail 26.07.: Meetingcards from Tajaa (US), Dollart (IE) and Busy-Mari (DE) and surprisecard from Hoentje (DE)

-nothing sent :frowning:

-received a card from me: Hoentje, Jofemapa, Sandra0409, LoneMatz, Mausbaer47 (DE), Schneggisabrina (CH), Sienemien, Veer (BE) and Geminiscp (PT)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 291 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 216 days and 117 days, Expired :frowning: , :fr: 129 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru:123 days, 106 days Expired :frowning: , 38 days and 13 days, :us: 87 days, Expired :frowning: 33 days, 31 days and 27 days, :belarus: 66 days, Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 33 days and 29 days and :norway: 13 days.