What postcards have you sent or received today?

As I rescue dolls that are to be trashed your stamp sheet of dolls is intriguing to me … really lovely

Official cards that are headed today to France and Czech Republic:

10 Likes

Today is a real holiday for me!
In my mailbox I found as many as 3 postcards!!! While the maximum number that came to me for 1 time is 2.
There are beautiful 2 official postcards and 1, the one that I was waiting for with all my heart with the brand of a forest nymph, unofficial. I’m so happy.

When I get home from the hospital, there are several postcards waiting for me, which I have to send informally and officially. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Today was a record of received cards for me! :heart_eyes: I already showed some of them in the Tag section of the forum.

Here are two beautiful cards from a swap with @Daleth23 with many great stamps. I was allowed to choose them myself. :heart:

And this nice aerial view of Santa Barbara arrived today from Texas! It was an official card. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Received: 4 RAS from isagv, Pelke, stellina and kiddy67.

1 Like

Received unofficial cards from Poland and from Ukraine

13 Likes

@KiTanaMi those cards are so beautiful !!

Today I was spoilt : I received 7 postcards ! :upside_down_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Two from swaps with @BeeJoyful and @Ftuowl

One from @swong with the #architecture tag

Two from my friend Thierry

And two official ones

I also sent three postcards, all unofficial.

9 Likes

Those cards are absolutely beautiful! Especially the last one.

1 Like

-my mail 28.07. Official from RU and card from Kristina (DE)

-sent today: Bingocard to Lamelemon (RO)

-received a card from me: Kristina (DE) and Soundstorm (NL)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 292 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 217 days and 119 days, Expired :frowning: , :fr: 131 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru:124 days, 108 days Expired :frowning: , 40 days and 15 days, :us: 89 days, Expired :frowning: 35 days, 33 days and 29 days, :belarus: 67 days, Expired :frowning: , :taiwan: 35 days and 31 days and :norway: 14 days.

-Last 10 received: :finland:, :kr:, :canada:, :jp:, :us:, :us:, :belarus:, :fr:, :ru: and :ru:.

sending these out today.

6 Likes

Received:
3 officials from Germany and Netherlands.
2 RAS from Mahufi and busy-marie.

Send out today:

11 Likes

Today I am happy. My postcard arrived in Germany. Hooray!:grin:

5 Likes

Sending four postcards today.

7 Likes

-sent today: officials to BY and NL and RAS to BR

-received a card from me: annibaer (LU), Friesendeern (DE) and ninnle (CH)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 293 days, Expired :frowning: , :uk: 218 days and 120 days, Expired :frowning: , :fr: 132 days, Expired :frowning: ,:ru: 125 days, 109 days Expired :frowning: , 41 days and 16 days, :us: 90 days, Expired :frowning: and 30 days, :belarus: 69 days, Expired :frowning: and today, :taiwan: 36 days, :norway: 15 days and :netherlands: today.

2 Likes

Empty mailbox today :pensive:
But I sent those ones : 3 unofficial and one official cards

5 Likes

I sent today. It’s going to Ireland.

4 Likes

The first card that I received in this project (it happened today ^^) made me laugh:D

3 Likes

@shootingstar7 - Thank you for the swap. I subscribe to Stickii too!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sent out some vacation cards :grin:

10 Likes