What postcards have you sent or received today?

Was this in a homemade envelope any anything else with it.

Received: 1 RAS from kugusch.

No :slightly_smiling_face: just a white envelope with a folded card but I have found the sender and the card is registered :+1:

1 Like

I will be sending these postcards to :es: :uk: :tr: :de: :bosnia_herzegovina:….and I will be using some of these cool vintage early 1990’s stamps that I just bought

7 Likes

I received this lovely card from Russia today. The sender noted that they had found it in a vintage shop and that it is from the Soviet Union days. Sure enough, the CCCP logo is on the back. Quite a keepsake, I’m very glad to have received it.

CCCP_small

10 Likes

This one is better then one I received last year from Germany…it was a super old postcard from the 1940’s with Nazi propaganda stuff…being a Jew myself I felt awkward about it and decided not to register it

@Thelma07 - Thanks so much for the great card. I just love Mexico and LOVE the stamp you used.

3 Likes

@TwasBrillig - Nancy I love the card you made. It’s beautiful!

6 Likes

Send out today:

8 Likes

Woah. Can i ask where is the second one from? The one of the ship-city. Looks familiar but I can’t pinpoint where I’ve seen it before.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@Lhyz I ordered it from Redbubble, can’t remember who was the designer

1 Like

It’s OK, thank you for answering. It just looks similar to an image from a videogame. I was suprised it was on a postcard.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

You haven’t acted correctly. Every postcard must be registered unless Postcrossing Team otherwise stated. You have written in your profile “do you have a postcard that you’ve been trying to get rid of? give it to me then!!” I don’t wonder why someone has sent you such a postcard after reading your profile. You should have registered it.

3 Likes

Lol that I wrote on my profile 7 months ago not last year😂

A swap and two officials received the last couple days!

Very excited to add the TS to my Sleeping Beauty collection. :blush: Thanks again @Eyvindr!

6 Likes

@heureka - Thank you my friend! I love the card.

7 Likes

Direct Swap @shui - Thank you so much I adore the stamps and the card. A great card for my collection!

3 Likes

I sent 2 postcards to Russia from another official portal, 1 unofficially from here to Taiwan, and received from the Netherlands and Germany. It’s so exciting!

2 imagea removed by moderator as it showed the backs of two postcards.

5 Likes

Just one direct swap to Taiwan today

5 Likes

@stuvwx - it’s very humid here too about 90-95 F. Too hot. Our ACs cannot keep up. Lol. I’m finding myself not able to do daily tasks because it’s so miserable but I hate winter so I try not to complain. Thanks for swapping with me!

2 Likes