What postcards have you sent or received today?

@VitaLynne - RR stands for “Round Robin” which you can find in the Games & Activities section of the forum :smiling_face:

1 Like

:love_letter: Received cat tag and RAS :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Hello, I’m new to postcrossing. What does tag mean? Thank you.

2 Likes

I participate in the cat tag. In the topic you “tag” the last person and ask for their info and send a card.
There are lots of tags on the forum.

1 Like

This old town view travels to the Netherlands.

1 Like

Tags are in the “Games and Activities” section of the forum.

How to Tag

Most of the tags work like this:
:white_check_mark: You send a postcard to the person above you.
:white_check_mark: Tag the last person in the thread by writing ‘tag @username.
:white_check_mark: Send them a PM (personal message)asking for their address.
:white_check_mark: Write and send the card.

Owl Card got registered today

1 Like

The postcard goes to the USA.

4 Likes

Did some catching up after holiday today. Several RRs 1 official and 10 cards of kindness

3 Likes

Aww thank you so much!! :hugs:

1 Like

I received two postcards from Germany.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Today’s incoming

Thanks @Mexicomagico for my very first mail from Mexico. The card has travelled a long time since April.

Thanks @Citrine28 for two lovely WT Blue Cats. Good to know that you had a nice birthday celebration in Ocean City. Also, hope that you had a good harvest in your garden

Thanks @Trina3 for endless meetup mails to me :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Thanks @MartynHst43277 for England WT Blue cat with great stamps about football.

From Handmade-non-Handmade Tag, received this beautiful collage card from @JOSEMARIE. I have been seeing your handmade many times on Forum, so happy to receive one finally.

Thanks @Eyvindr for sending me another great illustration Map of Germany. My knowledge of German cities is derived from Bundesliga, so I know that Stuttgart has a team and their stadium is Mercedes Benz Arena :slight_smile:

Thanks @anon59195640 for another one of Game of Thrones cards :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

I’m new to PostCrossing & this is my first post in the forum, so HELLO :wave:t3:

Apologies if this isn’t allowed, but while I’m waiting to receive my very first PostCrossing postcard (I’ve sent 9 so far, 4 have reached their destination, 5 are still travelling) I’d like to share this incredibly exciting, ‘postcard’ I received today, from HM Queen Camilla… it still feels strange calling anyone else Queen to be honest Queen Elizabeth II was the Queen for my whole life until last year, but I’m a big fan & this has absolutely made my day. Usually thank yous from the British Royal family are preprinted or written & signed by palace staff, it is very rare for them to sign them themselves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was also excited to receive my first King Charles III stamp x

IMG_8207|340x453

O

11 Likes

This card reached Taiwan…

…and this card leaves for France

Latest sent: Wolf, Franz Marc & Lighthouse

1 Like

I received today:

5 Likes

Today I’ve received 2 postcards from Germany. One from the official channel and the other from the Handmade RR

Absolutely in love with otters😍

Flowers😍

7 Likes

Received:
1 RAS from kiddy67.
1 official from USA.

How do you go about recieving these? Id love to do this!

1 Like