What postcards have you sent or received today?

Received: 2 officials from USA and Netherlands.

Today has been a great day😊 because I’ve received 7 postcards:

One from a Spanish Tag in the forum

Three amazing postcards😍 of the official channel

Three incredible postcards😍 of the Handmade RR

4 Likes

Today’s outgoings:

1 Like

Today this card reached the US, and it is the first card from India for @Meowzers.

Meanwhile this card leaves for Belarus, my first card to that country.

I had a fantastic mail day today. 1 from India (the Sudan card), 1 from Ukraine, 1 from Hong Kong and 2 from the USA…

2 Likes

My monday pile :love_letter: Lottery Prize/Tags/Swaps/Official postcards… :blush:

8 Likes

my uncle sent me a postcard from vacation

5 Likes

This card came today from Austria.

“I was born smart but the school system ruined me.”

3 Likes

This postcard goes to Canada today.

2 Likes

12 officials, one Bingo card, and one to a preschool class in France. I have not had much time for Postcrossing this summer so I wrote 22 this week to fill up my slots. These will be heading out in tomorrow’s mail.

3 Likes

@go_akita thank you so much for all these cute things for the “50g of free stuff tag” :blush: :blossom:

@sarahaeyo thank you so much for all these beautiful stickers :sparkling_heart: for the “25 stickers tag”

@Hemang thank you so much for this beautiful handmade card and super kind words :hugs: :tulip:
I’m looking forward to send you a card

@johannaissparkly thank you for this funny cake card…i got some funny things from temu as well…they love to make mistakes :smile:
@coala_hong thank you so much for this cute colouring postcard and beautiful stamps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i like sushi but especially sashimi :fish:
@hs87 thank you for this beautiful card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: such a beautiful castle

8 Likes

Hello
Flower postcards are postcards that I sent with flower tags! It was the first time I sent you a tag, so I didn’t write down a tag or the name

If I hadn’t seen this article, I would have thought it was lost
I’m glad you arrived safely!

1 Like

I am glad my card reached you, Happy Forumversary :tada:

1 Like

This postcard arrived today in an envelope from the USA.

The postcard was accompanied by a private photo showing a mountain at sunrise.

1 Like

Visited Frederick, Maryland which is about an hour north of me. Grabbed some postcards while there and about to drop them off at the post office. They will be going to Germany, Estonia, and one here in the USA as well :smile:

4 Likes

This postcard will be in the mailbox tomorrow and then to the USA.

The question is: where is the monster with 6 teeth and which monster wears slippers?

7 Likes

What does RR mean?

@VitaLynne - RR stands for “Round Robin” which you can find in the Games & Activities section of the forum :smiling_face:

1 Like

:love_letter: Received cat tag and RAS :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Hello, I’m new to postcrossing. What does tag mean? Thank you.

2 Likes