What postcards have you sent or received today?

Long Thank You Post!! I received a lot of mail!!
+

The card you want to get rid of tag & 5 postcards in an envelope tag!!

Thank you so so much @Special_Delivery!! These cards are so so wonderful!! You spoiled me so so much with the stickers and the beautiful cards!! The postcard from the The card you want to get rid of tag is so so beautiful as well :sob::sob::two_hearts::sparkles:

5 postcards in an envelope tag

Thank you so so much @CrimsonKing!! I love all of these postcards!! I was so so happy when I saw the skull postcards!! I am so so glad to have the skull postcard from my favorites ( Now I can mail it to myself during october hehe) I love all of them!! :blush:

USA to USA tag

Thank you!! @luckycherry I love this postcard of the Castro!!
That film sounds so so cool!! I hope you had a wonderful vacation!! I love the stamps you used on the postcard and also the carebear washi tape!! I love the carebears!! :blush::clapper:

Direct Swap

Thank you so so much of this postcard of dogs @13caroline!! I love love dogs!! I used to have two dogs! Your dog sounds so so cute!! I would love to see a picture of them!! I do hope you are okay… We had a storm here as well!! Thank you again for the postcard!! :dog::paw_prints::two_hearts:

8 Likes

So glad it made it to destination!
Greetings. :postbox::dove::mexico:

2 Likes

Hi,

In the past I’ve sent a few Christmas & birthday cards, a card for the Queen’s jubilee & sadly a condolence card last year when the Queen passed away.

I think if you write to any working member of the royal family you should receive a reply, usually it’s just a pre printed photo thank you card or sometimes a letter written & signed by a lady in waiting or private secretary on their behalf, but on this occasion I was very surprised (and happy!) to receive a response directly from Camilla.

I’ll attach photos of the cards etc I’ve received in the past & here’s a link you might find useful - good luck! x

8 Likes

First time I received a postcard from the Philippines.

2 Likes

Today’s Outgoings: Chinese Valentine’s Day mail⬇️(A total of 56 postcards were sent today)

11 Likes

I finally found someone to send this postcard to!
It is leaving tomorrow for Japan.

3 Likes

ID Outgoing to Mexico, Germany and the US :airplane: :email:
:mexico: :de: :us:
A lighthouse, a birthday yoga sheep and some art from Monet

Outgoing for the WBMP offer tag @PleiadianDragon :blue_heart:

1 Like

My postcard to Germany has arrived!

Also I received today:

I received my very first postcard today, from Seth in Illinois, I was SO excited when I saw it in the mailbox! :blush: x

3 Likes

:postbox: Yayyyy… I received my swap cards for @JessBrab cat postcards!!! So lovely Camper vans!!! Big THANX to you! :pray: :heart: (I’m soooo sorry, forget to post it here, the cards are so marvelous!)

:heart_hands:

6 Likes

I haven’t sent much lately so trying to catch back up :joy:

5 Likes

@pcronn

oh my gosh…This one :joy:

9 Likes

Right?? :joy: it was given to me and it makes me laugh but like I really hope I don’t offend someone :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Received: 3 officials from USA and Belarus.

I received this 2 postcards today from discord!! I am doing the 50 US States Postcard Game/Challenge and I love these two postcards that I have received!! :blush::sparkles:

2 Likes

@reptilequeen thank you for these lovely cards for the funny-tag, request an animal tag and farm life tag :heart_eyes: i love them all!! Have a great day

@livi16 thank you for your wonderful items for the 50g of nice free items tag :blush: i can use a lot of it

@njcgregoor thank you so much for this beautiful card for the dog tag :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love it cuddle Bora from me

@out_of_the_black thank you for this tasty card :yum: for the chocolate tag! I love to drink hot chocolate :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

First card from UK for this postcrosser was nice to send

Cards of kindness and RR sent - catching up after holiday

5 Likes

Two outbound today for Germany and Japan.

1 Like

The postcard has arrived to USA on my birthday, today :blush:

3 Likes