What postcards have you sent or received today?

Received: 4 officials from Slovakia, Lithuania, Slovenia and Estonia.

I have sent postcard to USA🇺🇲
I have received 1🇷🇺 and 1🇩🇪

A triple surprise in my mailbox today.
Two Sci-Fi cards, my favourite kind!

6 Likes

I received this beautiful meet-up card from @deichmaedel all the way from Hamburg :heart:

I love it so much — everyone’s stamps at the back are so cute

7 Likes

-my mail 24.09.: Surprisecard from Sumares (US)

-my mail 22.9.: Meetingcard from Stevyy (AT) and Holidaycard from Desmonia (DE)

-my mail 20.09.:surprisecard from Hoentje

-sent today: card to DE

-sent 25.09.: 17 meetingcards

-sent 20.9.: surprisecard to DE

- sent 19.9.: 18 surprise and meetingcards

-received a card from me: Tajaaa (PL), LuziaCeleste (BR), Toucans (GB), Sumares (US),Silkie, Tanjaschnegg, Monlan79, ich_bin_Berliner, Pelke,Hoentje, Xiaoi (DE) and Stevyy (AT)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 252 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 168 days and 61 days, Expired :(:cn: 119 days and 99 days Expired :frowning: , :philippines: 105 days Expired :frowning: and :azerbaijan: 92 days Expired :frowning: .

A post was merged into an existing topic: Keeping getting the same country

I was very lucky this week to be matched with generous postcrossers…
I received two very beautiful postcards from Hungary and Germany

I love Blue Cats

I love Travel Posters

I will be sending this beautiful holographic postcard tomorrow, through a forum tag.

1 Like

I got these beautiful postcards last week. I found them today when I get back home!

10 Likes

Received: 1 official from Brazil.

2 Likes

My refrigerator has so many stickers. Thanks!:kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I sent these today. Round Robin and direct swap postcards

5 Likes

Today was a great day for postcards! I received these beautiful cards:

From the Uno Tag from @kitmadison I received this beautiful card of the Yellowstone National Park! Thank you so much and also for the beautiful stamps!

From @Simsmurfan I got 2 cards, this cute Titina map card is one of the firsts in my recently started collection. Lovely colorful stamps too, than you so much!

From @Agneau in the Especially special tag this super fun Daffy Duck card and stamp!! He is a favorite of mine!! :hugs:

From @Shenaniganator in the I’m offering you can choose tag 1 - this great Emperor Pinguin card , the 1 dollar stamp is fantastic! Thank you so much!

And the second card today from @Simsmurfan , showing sights of Stockholm, with lovely stamps and a sticker!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL!!! :hugs:

9 Likes

These postcards all go out tomorrow morning. Can’t wait for the recipients to get them. I usually write only two to three cards in one go, but got carried away today (all tags and direct swaps)

9 Likes

They are beautiful!

1 Like

Received: 1 official from USA.

Received: 1 official from Finland.

Today I sent one official to Germany.

Received: 1 official from Russia.