What is your favorite postcard box?

My most favorite box is - Game of Thrones: The Postcard Collection

I have bought a box 3 months ago but only 2 cards were sent from the box :laughing:
I am waiting for getting address for another GoT fan. Also I need to buy another box for my collection. I am a GoT fan :grin:

Another boxes from which I would love to receive cards are

• Anatomicum
  • Botanicum
  • Roses
2 Likes

I have this one, I can remember reading quite a few of them in the late 1960s. The ‘Something to do’ book was an absolute favourite that kept me busy during school holidays

Yes, I know what you mean. I have a Ladybird books box that someone gave me years ago, so I do use that as many of the cards are classically British. But since this was published there are now so many other boxes available.
Like you, I love to receive a card clearly from where the sender is.

1 Like

I love the Pantone box! The simplicity of the design is so attractive. But I hear what you’re saying and I rarely send these because I worry that people might find them boring :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, I’m surprised people ask for these cards as they must keep getting duplicates!

1 Like

There’s actually a separate postcard book thread.

1 Like

The Pantone cards are great for the Color round Robin and for using as a base to make your own cards, especially stickerbombing. I got a box of Polaroid photos when I started Postcrossing, two each of fifty images. I split it with someone else who was just starting. I also love the Bibliophile box. I’ve sent about half out and received a few back. With 800,000 of us trading cards, I don’t worry about repeats.

This is my favourite one. Just $5 for 30 postcards. Going to order on Black Friday because possible more discounts.

4 Likes

We’ve rounded up some of the boxes mentioned in this topic on this blog post:

This time, I decided to include not just boxes of 100 postcards, but 50 as well — I think they’re a bit more practical for most people, as sometimes it gets harder to use 100 postcards on the same topic. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Oh my… why did I read this topic :see_no_evil: I think I need to write to Santa Claus :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I just got Lego - Still life with bricks, I love it!
But I need, just need that National parks- box :smiley:

3 Likes

Awww, yesterday I received the most amazing postcardbox ever! It’s “The Wild Cards”, 100 illustrations by Jackie Morris from Robert Macfarlane’s and her wonderful books “The Lost Words” and “The Lost Spells”. I’m very much looking forward to send these gorgeous cards, but it will be difficult to take farewell of them.

18 Likes

I love the charming Winnie the Pooh postcard box

Winnie the Pooh postcards

7 Likes

I picked up this beautiful box yesterday…it could be my new favourite! Or at least a tie with The Wild Cards!! :heart_eyes:

Now, if only one of my travelling cards would arrive and let me send out another card! :rofl:

20 Likes

I got this box last week and definitely it is very beautiful box. I collect Medicinal plants related Postcards and Stamps. So I will keep one for my collection and order another for sending.

2 Likes

That’s funny you should post @aviwire…when I went through the images in this box, I wondered if there were any medicinal plants amongst them. When I tagged you some time ago, I had fun googling medicinal plants and then seeing if I could find them in my small collection. I hope you will eventually receive the tag card I sent with a medicinal plant on it! :blush:

1 Like

I’m always happy when I receive a card from this Pooh box

I love both the 59 Parks box and also The Art of Star Wars Comics :heart_eyes: I actually just bought my very first postcard box after having my eye on them for about six months but never being able to justify that I need 100 cards on the same theme :sweat_smile: I was soooo tempted to go for the Star Wars one (I found it for a great price on a charity website) but I don’t see loads of people requesting that set and didn’t want them all just to sit in the box. So… I went for the 59 Parks cards :national_park: I know a lot of people on the forum also collect them, so I’d like to help others complete their collections whilst building my own :blush:

3 Likes

I ordered the Dungeons & Dragons box from Indigo the other day and I’m soo excited for it to come in. The art is so cool!

2 Likes

Greetings from Effin’ Birds…

Greetings From Effin Birds Greetings From Effin Birds: Reynolds, Aaron: 9781800180581: Amazon.com: Books

27 Likes

Oh, I HAVE TO have the effin’ birds box! They are so “anti”, but I’m not sure I’d dare to send the cards to strangers. They might feel upset receiving a card with “Could you shove your question up your ass” or suchlike.

5 Likes