What is your favorite postcard box?

I got this box last week and definitely it is very beautiful box. I collect Medicinal plants related Postcards and Stamps. So I will keep one for my collection and order another for sending.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny you should post @aviwireā€¦when I went through the images in this box, I wondered if there were any medicinal plants amongst them. When I tagged you some time ago, I had fun googling medicinal plants and then seeing if I could find them in my small collection. I hope you will eventually receive the tag card I sent with a medicinal plant on it! :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m always happy when I receive a card from this Pooh box

I love both the 59 Parks box and also The Art of Star Wars Comics :heart_eyes: I actually just bought my very first postcard box after having my eye on them for about six months but never being able to justify that I need 100 cards on the same theme :sweat_smile: I was soooo tempted to go for the Star Wars one (I found it for a great price on a charity website) but I donā€™t see loads of people requesting that set and didnā€™t want them all just to sit in the box. Soā€¦ I went for the 59 Parks cards :national_park: I know a lot of people on the forum also collect them, so Iā€™d like to help others complete their collections whilst building my own :blush:

3 Likes

I ordered the Dungeons & Dragons box from Indigo the other day and Iā€™m soo excited for it to come in. The art is so cool!

2 Likes

Greetings from Effinā€™ Birdsā€¦

Greetings From Effin Birds https://www.amazon.com/dp/1800180586/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_91MHY3FHPZM2TF2PAEEC

27 Likes

Oh, I HAVE TO have the effinā€™ birds box! They are so ā€œantiā€, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d dare to send the cards to strangers. They might feel upset receiving a card with ā€œCould you shove your question up your assā€ or suchlike.

5 Likes

I have the book and I love it! Iā€™d say send them away :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

1 Like

Wooden box with 550 cards, God Bless Diana Heman Chong - Krƶller-MĆ¼ller Museum webshop

3 Likes

Lantern Press has a new National Parks box set:

14 Likes

Just received these and excited to dig in!

9 Likes

The Art of Instruction is my favourite ever postcard box! Amazing vintage French educational posters, covering anatomy, botany, maps etc, in a box with dividers. Iā€™ll be keeping most of these for myself :wink:

12 Likes

I have a very uncommon box with book covers 50 ans 10/18 . It is not my favourite, but I know it is very much appreciated by book lovers, so I get to send them in the Postcard Set RR . I personally love the National Parks and the Wild Animals of the World . These are just a few I try to complete in that RR. It has certainly helped me grow my collections.

3 Likes

I also bought this box last week, so cute! I can really recommend it :smiley:

I had not seen the designs inside the Eric Carleā€™s box, but they are super cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As a great quote lover , I am so happy to run into this setā€¦

10 Likes

Omg, Marianne Northā€™s art is sooo amazing, I just ordered the box because of your post. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Fun fact: Did you know that thereā€™s a pitcher plant named after her? Nepenthes northiana. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me know if youā€™d like to do a swap after your box arrives! Iā€™d be very happy to do that!! :smiley:

And no, I did not know she had a plant named after her. Thatā€™s so cool!

1 Like

The only one I have is the 59 Parks oneā€¦ great quality postcards and designs. I love it :heart_eyes:

Iā€™m tempted to buy the New York Botanical Garden box (Botanicals: 100 Postcards From The Archives of The New York Botanical Garden - NYBG Shop ) or the Marimekko box, but itā€™s a lot of postcards. I donā€™t think I will ever send that many!!

My newest set will always be my fav. So, my fav now is the ā€œWomen in Artā€ set. Same as Women in Science.

5 Likes