What is the latest new country you sent to or received from officially?

My first Postcrossing postcard from Germany to New Zealand :new_zealand: : has arrived today. :blush:

5 Likes

Today I received my first card from CZ :blush:

CZ-2103658

3 Likes

My first postcard to Montenegro was registered yesterday.

5 Likes

This week I received a postcard from Sri Lanka for the first time

3 Likes

United Arab Emirates:

4 Likes

My first ever card to Uzbekistan arrived today:

4 Likes

My first sent postcard to unique country - Lebanon

My unique received one from Taiwan

5 Likes

The latest new country I sent to was Malaysia :slight_smile:
DE-14068964

3 Likes

cambodia is my 58th new country today :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow, that is so cool. Cambodia is a super exciting place. We have always wanted to go there.

Since we’re still VERY new to PostCrossing, our latest country we’ve sent to probably won’t be surprising to you experienced PostCrossers. We just mailed a card to the Netherlands the other day and we are super excited. I’ve been there once, and loved it a lot.

4 Likes

I received my first card from South Africa today! (#832)

7 Likes

Today I got Israel!

I think it’s even the first time I send something there in general, not only postcrossing, although an acquaintance sent me something when he visited there many years ago.

Can’t share it yet because it’s travelling, but I hope it arrives soon.

1 Like

Today I received one from Italy. Italy isn’t even far from me (Germany) but still never sent or received from there before, very nice card too, an old world map. It’ll get hung over my desk as soon as I get some kinda grid to hang them on

4 Likes

First time ever I sent the card to South Korea on official PC, it arrived in 12 (!!) days, which is pretty fast from Belarus, and I also got a very nice feedback from the receiver :kr:

6 Likes

I got new country last week - Slovenia.

Finally got one, after 17 years and I’ve sent 7 cards there. :smile:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Today I got my first card from Indonesia. :blush:

5 Likes

After two cards received, I get to send a postcard to Latvia which zipped to destination in 3 days! It is also the second I sent using travel mode, from the far side of Switzerland (the first posted earlier that day is still travelling).

5 Likes

My first postcard to GUAM has arrived from Türkiye.
(I had no idea about that country before the postcrossing )

6 Likes

I got my first card from Morocco today!

from a Dutch couple on vacation!

4 Likes