What is the latest new country you sent to or received from officially?

I sent a card to Kazakhstan last week ! Totally new for me.
And got one from a small republic inside Moldavia, trying yo reach it’s independency.

2 Likes

Sent a surprisingly fast travelling card to Guam!

5 Likes

My first Postcrossing postcard from Ukraine. :ukraine:

7 Likes

i had to go to spain and send on travelmode to get my 59th new country: georgia :smile:

4 Likes

I received a card from the Åland Islands & sent a card to Guam on the same day recently x

4 Likes

Just had my first exchange with Uzbekistan, sending a card there.

3 Likes

Afghanistan! Yes, truly! (Well, my address was drawn while the sender was there on holiday. The postcard was actually sent from the sender’s home country, which I completely get. I have no idea how reliable post is from Afghanistan, but it probably isn’t very reliable.)

6 Likes

I received my first postcard from Croatia today. It’s a ceramic lamp with a relief of Jupiter from the 1st century A.D.

1 Like

Like most everyone my officials have been going to Germany, China and the US (nice to save on postage!), but this week I also drew a member in Chile. It looks to be their 1st card from the US! Last time I drew an address there was 2016

5 Likes

Yesterday I sent my first postcard to Austria, where there’s only little over 3000 members.

I also received my first postcard from Austria a few weeks back:

https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/AT-724869

I think I was quite lucky to get a meetup card, since the community there is so small.

2 Likes

My last new country from where I received a postcard is Türkiye!
On June 4th I received this beautiful postcard from inside the “house of the Virgin Mary”, a place of pilgrimage where I will probably never have the chance to go.

And, unbelievably, the next day I get a postcard from Türkiye again!
This time it is an old Christian monastery, then transformed into a mosque and then a museum.

These two cards were not sent the same day. happy chance of postcrossing!

4 Likes

My first postcard to Morocco was registered tonight. :blush:

2 Likes

I sent out an official postcard to Lithuania today.

1 Like

I received my first card from Bhutan

8 Likes

Just got a fun one yesterday from Aland :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I recently sent one to Spain.

Today I received my first postcard from Moldova and it’s a beauty:

2 Likes

I sent a postcard to Trinidad and Tobago this past week. It looks like a beautiful place.

I received a card from Turks and Caicos from a traveller there on vacation with her family back in December 2023. This would be the newest country I received my first card from. TC-155

1 Like

Germany… JK :laughing: Belarus and Georgia!

2 Likes