What does your post office look like?

I regularly go to 2 post offices:

1. In my hometown, Grodzisk Wielkopolski, whenever I visit my family. There is an old, quite nice post office from the beginning of 20th century:

1. I Kraków, 2nd largest Polish city where I live. The local post office looks bit crapy, but the ladies working there are so kind!

16 Likes

The Bequia Island Post Office is located in a multifunctional building. Bequia is one of the Grenadine Islands which, together with Saint Vincent, form Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
The lady who works there was kind enough to carefully hand cancel the stamps on all my cards.

22 Likes

This is late, but I passed by an all women post office after dropping off some mail yesterday!

There’s a long way to go to ensure equal opportunities but it’s nice to see India Post working towards that objective.

16 Likes

This is the small post shop in our neighbourhood.

16 Likes

Московская область, Россия

19 Likes

8 Likes

This small post office is 1 town over, i think its cute bc its so small. St. Elmo Alabama USA

14 Likes

strolling through Ciudad Rodrigo Salamanca, Spain

The Vázquez house was built at the beginning of the sixteenth century by Francisco Vázquez, known as El Indiano, whose tomb can be seen in the nearby parish of San Pedro.

The façade, open at an angle, is Gothic with vegetal decoration and framed by alfiz. Above it is the coat of arms of the Vázquez family.

The Águilas succeeded this estate and in the nineteenth century it fell by inheritance to the Bernaldo de Quirós, who redecorated its interior in 1923.

King Alfonso XIII stayed in this house in 1928. It has been a post office since 1944.

15 Likes

This is an English post office that has not been updated in years, it is in Stafford, Staffordshire.

11 Likes

Post office in Dubai

13 Likes

8 Likes

Main post office in Belgrade

10 Likes

My city, Cheyenne, Wyoming, has three post offices, but I only ever use two of them:

This one is in downtown by the capitol building, and is part of a complex of federal buildings. It is an easy walk from my office, so it is where I mail the majority of my cards from.

This is a cute little one with the friendliest employees! I go here when I want things hand cancelled or have questions.

Neither of these pick up mail on weekends, so every once in awhile I’ll go to the huge post office which offers all the full USPS services if I have something that I want to get out on a Saturday.

9 Likes

Small post office in Kings Canyon National Park

14 Likes

I like that the flooring is made of wood.

Post office in a small town Risan in Montenegro

11 Likes

Post office in Istanbul :tr: There are no postboxes outside and inside as well. You have to give your postcards to the staff member at the counter.

10 Likes

From Mexico city, our lovely Palacio postal mexicano

16 Likes

Here is a post office :european_post_office: in my city Saint Petersburg I live in.
Outside and inside.

9 Likes

The post office in my town in Austria, and the mailbox :postbox: where I usually drop off all my Postcrossing cards.

7 Likes