What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Wow! Thats an impressive purchase!

If you join the UNESCO tag and/or UNESCO Round Robin you could unload the Fortaleza & Wall postcards fast….people would love them!.

2 Likes

Realizing that I didn’t have enough space to store postcards, I still made three more orders… :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
Congratulate me, I’m a postcard maniac. I will never send all of them.

8 Likes

I will, thanks!

I posted on the washi thread but I figure it applies here as well :sweat_smile: Had a wonderfully productive trip to Daiso last night

19 Likes

@pcronn those small stickers are so cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I had such a hard time deciding what stickers to buy, but I think the fact that they were so tiny won me over :grin:

1 Like

I have mailed over 10 cards this week and I still haven’t opened those postcards !! :hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

ACMI (The Australian Centre for the Moving Image) was having a sale and I couldn’t resist 30 Morph postcards for $10 because the nostalgia was too strong. I don’t think I’ll ever see Morph mentioned in a profile, but you never know!

19 Likes

Haha I love Morph and haven’t seen him in ages!! I’m going to add him to my profile just in case you draw my address :joy:

4 Likes

I bought this case. My bigger cards wont fit, but it will help a lot with organization!

18 Likes

New stamps and some beautiful cards from the Museum of Cosmonautics made from old posters. One card is already on its way to the USA.

23 Likes

Me too! Such a great childhood memory. Where is Morph now?

2 Likes

One of those cards would be at the top of my favorites! :+1:

1 Like

The philatelic store was offering 20% discount on their website, so I bought some postcards, maxicards, and lots of stamps. :blush:

22 Likes

Well I wasn’t INTENDING to buy anything at the farmer’s market today…

7 Likes

I bought my first postcard :new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

16 Likes

It won’t be your last!

4 Likes

Lucky you. We hardly get maxicard here nowadays :cry:

1 Like

I take over this shelves for my favourite cards and washitapes :laughing:

8 Likes

I was finally able to buy these Rauhanmarssi (peace march) postcards. :peace_symbol: The illustration is by Tove Jansson and was donated to Unicef. I also bought more sunflower stickers and few stamps.

21 Likes