What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Yesterday I bought some stamps for my favorite postcrossing. 3 envelopes and sheets of stamps of small denomination. Art stamps for international mail. And the April 2022 series - crafts made of amber. These are very beautiful convex stamps.

14 Likes

This is my biggest postcard purchase ever! 1000 touristic postcards in one day! 20 different designs
Why so much? To get wholesale price! :hear_no_evil: This will probably last me a lifetime.

53 Likes

The good news is that you’ll be able to reuse scans/photos for uploads of the next 1000 cards you send. :laughing:

15 Likes

Beautiful new Holland cards to send out.

20 Likes

Just received some cards and a storage box from a neighbor who’s moving…and may have convinced her to join Postcrossing :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I hope you bought them at a wholesale rate! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Will you send them out like crazily in monthly batches? :wink::rofl:

Anyway 1k postcards!!! Enough for years of postcrossing journey

2 Likes

I have to say it’s really good to see shootingstar7’s picture of the pile of 1000 cards stacked from the side. I now know how thick a stack of 1000 postcards is! What an amazing haul!

6 Likes

What a great find!

I did not plan to buy any stickers or washi tape today. They just jumped in my way.

21 Likes

I never plan to buy stickers. But it happens all the time. Somehow by itself :smile:

8 Likes

@eselbox May I ask where you found that washi tape? It’s lovely.

14 Likes

At tedi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We are on a road trip in June from San Francisco to Seattle via Portland. I’m so hoping postcards will be available…

Small local art shop had some nice local views & the odd other card. Unexpected bonus !

16 Likes

@tesc if you’re coming through Portland, you might want to check out this forum post. The easiest of those options are Powell’s (definitely worth a visit regardless) and the Portland Art Museum.

4 Likes

Thank you!

When you go exploring for the weekend and randomly find free postcards!

Some self control necessary, not to leave them cardless… :blush:

28 Likes

Much envy towards you!

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Wishing you (and all postcrossers) the same luck! :wink:

2 Likes