What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Only the top one is free to remove every time. They come apart easily, because they are washi paper

2 Likes

I got this last week - now I finally have my unwritten cards organized! Also have been shopping way more washi tape than required. :sweat_smile:

27 Likes

I know you used this correction pen for my zipcode :rofl: I got the card today. I will PM you.

It’s cutting it a little close, but I couldn’t pass up a pack of Easter postcards at CVS!

7 Likes

I am preparing for an unofficial postcrossers gathering :grin: :grin: I got many cool postcards! I can’t decide which one is best :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Of course there are people out there who like and even collect them. There’s a group for this on the Postcard Set RR. Feel free to check it out. :blush:

1 Like

I have bought mostly Ukraine and peace related stuff lately :ukraine: :peace_symbol:

Also waiting for these peace cards to arrive. They say “Mothers can change the world”

12 Likes

That case is wonderful! Did you buy it online?

I ordered some cards via Etsy recently. These are a couple from Neckahneck, where a couple in the order were rather… odd, but most were like these:

And, here are two out of my first ever order from the outstandingly awesome vendor Lou Paper:

14 Likes

Yes! I found it on Amazon. :blush:

I have to read it more times to understand how it works. Thank you for the advice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Today I decided to treat myself (and p-pals) to few postcards and nice stickers. :grin:

10 Likes

Quite simple actually. But I can totally understand it. It is what I also thought when I first read about it. In simple words: you have this box and would maybe like to receive written and stamped cards from this box too. Let me know in that group and from as soon as it has 3 members, I will send these 3 addresses and you can send the other 2 a card from this box and will receive one from each other member too. Post in the group when you have sent and received a card and Bob’s your uncle.

1 Like

Hello. Yesterday I bought these cute clothespins at the bookstore. I’m going to use them to hang some received postcards over the bed. Like a garland. Or a clothesline :grin:

6 Likes

8 Likes

I got yesterday 80 view cards of Finland. I ran out of them a couple of weeks ago and decided to buy a lot for once because they always go so fast… :smile:

3 Likes

Here are a few goodies that I bought/made for my Penpal. Decoration style of the letter is - vintage. :grin:

I also decorated a few of my latest postcards in this style - I hope the receivers will like it. :blush:

8 Likes

nice things you bought c: if you don’t mind me asking, where did you buy/order that box of cards?

Either on WISH or AliExpress.
Here you can see it. :hugs:

1 Like

14 Likes