What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Debt :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Oh I FEEL this :joy:

1 Like

Dónde la de los mapas

a bunch of adorable studio draak cards i can’t wait to send out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

these are absolutely beautiful!!! so cute!

1 Like

i know right! i’m a big fan of cute. i can send you one if you’d like :slightly_smiling_face: (or anyone else, really)

2 Likes

Hi! This is a very generous offer. I would love to get one of them from you. Fortunately, the postal service between our countries is working fine. So I would like to offer you an exchange. If you want, I will send you a photo of postcards to choose from, or it will be a surprise :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately, owing to a defective sheet of USA lighthouse stamps, I needed to buy one of these…

4 Likes

Some postcards from Amazon, but now I’m wondering if people will like them :grimacing::laughing::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes

Oooh very cool!

1 Like

I would like those and can imagine many others will too! Looks so fun, and indeed cool!

Yesterday I bought 50 stamps (because it’s more expensive today already, I think), 3 postcard and markers:

And I got a valentine’s day (friend’s day here) present from that postal worker!! (I only met him now.) Stamps :smile: !
I have told these stamps are my favourite and also I have complained :grin: how another worker gives me only few priority labels. And he wrote me a card, with long message, that is so sweet!

27 Likes

Never got any priority labels myself! Are they free? :grimacing:

Yes, but here some people are for some reason not very willing to give them.
Somewhere these are free to take on a desk, and somewhere you need to ask.

Kiitos! Will definitely ask next time. :hugs:

1 Like

I went to Alternote in Deventer yesterday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: was my first time. Definitely going back!

29 Likes

Love them😻

1 Like

How do you remove the stickers in roll?
(It looks like just stacked one on top of the other, and that they would easily tear.)

Another trip to the flea market…

Azulejos (Portuguese tiles)

18 Likes

Here in Austria they are in packages with the stamps you buy. But if you wanna place the priority sticker on the postcard, you will be charged with an extra fee (about 3,50 € extra/ ~322 rubel/~3,9 USD).

And @S_Tuulia do you know if the postalworkers at your post office are recognizing the priority sticker? And if they do so, did you ever pay more for sending your postcards? Like a higher fee because of the priority sticker?
Sorry for asking non-stop, but that just gained my interest :slight_smile:

That is a lot of extra to pay for the use of priority sticker!
Here it’s not more expensive.
(or you can send cheaper, but it’s only 0,10 € cheaper to mail economy class).

The priority mail outside of Finland is 2,05 €, and I think if I don’t write anything, or don’t use the sticker, it’s still priority. (But I like the sticker :slight_smile: ). If I use 1,95 €, I should put “economy” sticker or text.

Sometimes there is also priority sticker in the stamp sheet, but they don’t look so “real” and I’m afraid these are not so recognisable as the normal ones.
I keep them to make postcards :smile:
like here:

14 Likes