What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Went to the tiny bookstore again and could ask for the artist’s name of the postcard in the center. Their name is Manja Karl.

26 Likes

Just joined postcrossing and these are some of my recent acquisitions

20 Likes

Today I went for a walk around the city center, found some nice things for postcrossing: a pencil sharpener in the form of a chubby penguin, a box for stickers with a cute cat, two sets of decorative tape and funny stamps. The day went well. :wink:

27 Likes

Some new stamps for my postcards. It seems many post crossers love stamps just as me :heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

23 Likes

I went past the Pushkin Museum of Fine Art today and couldn’t resist going into their souvenir shop. I like that you don’t have to buy a ticket to do that. There was a huge queue outside despite the cold but they let me in and here are my treasures.

18 Likes

My stamps finally arrived!!

16 Likes

I may secretly have been motivated to drive 3 hours to George Washington’s estate so that I could find postcards. This was only the second time I’ve found postcards in person and I literally gasped when I saw the display. My favorite is the lenticular card that shows the estate in three different time periods! :blush:

29 Likes

Omg. Now THAT is a display!! swoon Beautiful!!

2 Likes

Oh wooooow :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: I envy you but I have to say I am glad it’s far faaaar away from me so my bank account is safe :laughing:
Luckily I was sent that particular Mount Vernon card and it is indeed so special :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I recently discovered that my favorite local burger restaurant has postcards!

29 Likes

I went on a bit of a Postcrossing “shopping spree” this week :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :sweat_smile:

Monday: PO box

Tuesday: Stamps

Wednesday: Stickers

Thursday: self-designed postcards (sorry, no photo)
Friday: Postcardbooks and the new EUROPA stamp

Guess I’m good for a couple of months :thinking:

30 Likes

I think you’ve a mistake here. You wanted to say a couple of days, right?! :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I once posted here “I guess I won’t need any more cards until 2023”… and then posted 4 more times since! Is it 2023 already…? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

oh i tell myself that everytime i’ve bought something new. and then a few weeks later i walk into a shop with nice cards or find a new webshop. somehow i still find things i don’t have yet.

it’s almost 2023 but i mean. you have to make that 2025 now of course.

9 Likes

Obviously! I’m sure that will work out just fine… :wink:

3 Likes

Knew you wouldn’t stick to that! :wink:

2 Likes

I tried… and failed miserably! :joy:

6 Likes

@loqi where’d you get the stickers?

all this conversation making me much more less guilty :laughing:
thank you :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

12 Likes

The stickers in the message you quoted I got for my birthday that year. I don’t know where my mom got them sorry :worried:

2 Likes