What did you acquire for postcrossing?

My cards are delivered in our building lobby, as we have 500 flats in our complex. from lobby they are distributed to various apartments by watchman. Many times cards reach late. So planning to buy post box in nearby post office And collect cards directly from post office.

8 Likes

I blame the pandemic for being able to buy an incredible number of postcards in an amazingly short amount of time

This week‘s stamp purchase should be fine for the rest of the month (I guess? :thinking:)

Washi tape

I totally used „I need them for Postcrossing Admin“ as an excuse to buy these :sweat_smile:

24 Likes

The emperor and empress together :heart_hands::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Say hello to this awesome chest of drawers that I played legos with and built it with my own hands for my ever expanding love of postcards. Wuahaha :smiling_imp:

Part 1 : the making

Part 2 : the end results.

Please validate my hard efforts :pleading_face::heart:

23 Likes

Trip to the local botanical garden. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

44 Likes

A bit of washi tape and stickers. The others are paper cut-outs. The latter one I’ll probably use for letters, and maybe for some of my greeting- and postcards, at least the smaller pieces.

15 Likes

Stationery supplies make me so happy. :smiling_face::heartpulse:

4 Likes

What can I say? Postcrossing love :two_hearts:!

20 Likes

Beautiful new sea turtles stamps.

40 Likes

Went to Daiso today. Bought these washitapes and Pentel brush sign pen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

My son was working in France for a few weeks, and sent me a whole stack of Olympics postcards! (These are just some of them)
:heart_eyes:

26 Likes

Last big stamp order before prices increase next month :pleading_face: New Protect Sea Turtles and Carnival Nights and a coil of 100 additional ounce school buses :smiling_face:

18 Likes

I NEED THIS MUG !!! YES PLEASE!!! :smiling_face::heart: That’s so lovely!

1 Like

What is the difference between sign pen and felt tip pens aka sketch pen?

These look great! Where did you get the tshirt and mug from?

1 Like

They mug was a gift and the t-shirt is from Etsy :grin:.

1 Like

Yesterday I visited my philately bureau, and bought this most expensive miniature sheet ever by india post!! I already had one in my collection, but it was on my wishlist to use this pretty thing on my cards :heart_eyes:
So here’s Mahabharat Sheet :heart_hands:

23 Likes

Ooh, tell me more about the additional ounce stamp! Is that for larger envelopes/postcards?

@Hemang, those Mahabharat stamps are amazing! It would be very hard to do anything other than keep the sheet whole :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I just separated the stamps from sheet i wanted to use them, but yes, it’s so pretty sheet that you wouldn’t want to separate them :face_with_peeking_eye:

18 Likes