What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Some stuff i purchased for PC

This runner glue helped so much sadly the prices have gone up now :sob:

These finished too. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

From a company called Philatelink. A lot of us in the UK use them, getting stamps at considerably reduced prices. There’s a lot more discussion about the company in this thread:

2 Likes

Thank you @Florallle! :blush::gift_heart:

1 Like

I got it from Amazon. I used to use tins but this works so much better. I like that it’s more compact and it zips up, so I could easily take it with me when traveling if needed.

3 Likes

Yeah. It has more space, easier to keep it coded like price / colour / size etc. I use weekly / travel medicine box 2 of them now. And a small trinket box for larger value stamps.

2 Likes

I bought more than these today :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, but as long as I am not sure whether I can part with the other cards and stamps only the ones, that can go out, are shown here! :wink:

12 Likes

These postcards which are all over, along with complimentary pen and pencil and the panda case to keep my stamps but that wasn’t a great idea.

12 Likes

These marker pens. They were in my wishlist for a long time so when a superb deal came I got them. And I use them regularly in my postcards. Unfortunately few of them are too light but I have noticed they don’t work well on some postcards - giving a dried effect. But over all 7/10 me is happy.

11 Likes

These look beautiful! I love Sharpies myself.

1 Like

stickers

17 Likes

:smiling_imp: Yes I have a problem :smiling_imp:

27 Likes

This is what I bought for Postcrossing and my penpals. The little booklets contain stamps and some have postcards also! :star_struck:

And cards like these are the reason I would never say “no ad/free” cards, because these are beautiful/charming/amusing and I really love, when I receive one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One of the lovely ladies from the philately days always looks out for super free cards for me. :blush:

22 Likes

My order from Papersisters in Germany arrived today. Several sets of postcards + several rubber stamps, including World Postcard Day.

8 Likes

Purchased some stamps and miniatures yesterday…

12 Likes

14 Likes

New “homes” for the fineliners I bought over the last couple of months :pouch: :writing_hand:t2:

21 Likes

Waouhhhhhhhh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The pens have my heart. Name please :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Here you go…

Shinhan Touch Liner (mostly 0.1 in various colors), extra Graph‘it fineliner, an Edding 404, Faber Castell Pitt artist with fude nib medium and a brown Staedtler pigment liner

A Rotring Tikky Graphic 0.1 and my „overflow“ of Sakura Pigma Micron fineliners (I have the majority of them in another case since 2021)

Copic Multiliner, mainly in 0.1 size

Staedtler permanent Lumocolor (for postcards with „plastic coating“ that accept no other fineliners/pens)

Edding 140S, Edding 780 in various colors (mainly for Christmas/winter, for „plastic coated“ cards too), Edding 1800 fineliners and a Tombow Monotwin (once again for „plastic coated“ cards)

17 Likes

How much I love a detailed post about pens. You soothe my stationery loving addict blood. Wuahahah. Thank you. :heart::smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes