What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Some rainbow hearts for the LGBTI+ Postcrossers, gold and silver washi, bird stickers, old fashioned men for the Life Before Us tag, Koala stickers, reading and writing stickers and some bird stickers.

I think I am all good for decorations for a while!

Ludo (the dog) remains unimpressed and prefers walks to postcards!

26 Likes

I LOVE LUDO oh my god he is so cute :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: GIVE HIM A KISS from my side :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@abujoist Ludo says “Pucker up Baby :kissing_heart:

25 Likes

That’s the best thing I saw on the internet today!

6 Likes

These washi tapes wee on the back of my mind for a while. Today they arrived. Same goes for the stickers I saw at the bookshop.

17 Likes

Ludo is only playing it cool! :sunglasses:

Anything, that makes his “mama” happy! :grinning:

(You can tell by his smile on the second photo! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I am just emergency back up Mum. I am housesitting for Ludo st the moment. He was already posing this way. I just sneaked in and took a picture!

4 Likes

He clearly knew he’d be on the internet! :flushed:

3 Likes

He knows how to pose!

2 Likes

Absolutely! :laughing:

2 Likes

I bought these flat craft cases to hold most of my rubber stamps (excluding the ones with handles!). The cases stack nicely and are reasonably secure.

23 Likes

I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION OH MY GOD I LOVE IT LET ME TELL YOU THE ONES I LOVE THE MOST :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart: @doryfera

Sorry everyone, stationery just makes me so happy that I feel like a toddler in a candy/toy shop :star_struck:

1 Like

The Buddha, the lion, those mini faux stamps, the ink pen, snail mail, the mini mouse, dragonflies, and two note stamps with the bear pen and chick on ink bottle and the cat with the pen and the birds with the letters!!

MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE :heart_eyes::heart:

Sorry again, I just couldn’t find any reason not to hype eheh.

6 Likes

I am spare human for my doggo, that dog in my dp, I can destroy the universe for her, but she will sell me for half a meat jerky. :smiling_face_with_tear: I love that Ludo is such a cutie patootie :kissing_heart: snuggles and kisses to him.

3 Likes

I’ve spotted lots of the awesome ones by Claudia Reese aka Alinea from Germany :slight_smile:
Love her designs too. I have this guy here. Your selection is a dream.

12 Likes

Been wondering since there is only one design for a specific Post Card stamp in the US, so you use mostly forever stamps for your postcards ?

@xesaen Yes, I’ve bought a lot from Claudia Reese (alinear on Etsy) over the years! They’re probably my most used. I absolutely love her style, it’s so playful, precise and creative! Your Post aus Leipzig stamp is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@abujoist Thank you for your kind words! The stamps are from all over the place, but quite a few of the ones you picked were bought on Etsy, mostly back in the lockdown days of COVID. The little postage-stamp ones are from a shop there called alinear—a very talented artist from Germany. However, the Buddha stamp you like was in a bag of second-hand rubber stamps that I found at a local charity shop.

3 Likes

Bought a few sets to send out.
Daring Dames, Women in Science (hope to get the Art one someday), Magic the Gathering, and some psychedelic-coloured mushrooms.

21 Likes

Okaaay, when I lay them all like that on my table now I see that I went a bit overboard with my latest stickers-washi order :face_with_peeking_eye::see_no_evil:

44 Likes

Maybe just a little! :laughing: x

6 Likes