What did you acquire for postcrossing?

I never plan to buy stickers. But it happens all the time. Somehow by itself :smile:

8 Likes

@eselbox May I ask where you found that washi tape? It’s lovely.

14 Likes

At tedi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We are on a road trip in June from San Francisco to Seattle via Portland. I’m so hoping postcards will be available…

Small local art shop had some nice local views & the odd other card. Unexpected bonus !

16 Likes

@tesc if you’re coming through Portland, you might want to check out this forum post. The easiest of those options are Powell’s (definitely worth a visit regardless) and the Portland Art Museum.

4 Likes

Thank you!

When you go exploring for the weekend and randomly find free postcards!

Some self control necessary, not to leave them cardless… :blush:

28 Likes

Much envy towards you!

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Wishing you (and all postcrossers) the same luck! :wink:

2 Likes

Wow! Thats an impressive purchase!

If you join the UNESCO tag and/or UNESCO Round Robin you could unload the Fortaleza & Wall postcards fast….people would love them!.

2 Likes

Realizing that I didn’t have enough space to store postcards, I still made three more orders… :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
Congratulate me, I’m a postcard maniac. I will never send all of them.

8 Likes

I will, thanks!

I posted on the washi thread but I figure it applies here as well :sweat_smile: Had a wonderfully productive trip to Daiso last night

19 Likes

@pcronn those small stickers are so cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I had such a hard time deciding what stickers to buy, but I think the fact that they were so tiny won me over :grin:

1 Like

I have mailed over 10 cards this week and I still haven’t opened those postcards !! :hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

ACMI (The Australian Centre for the Moving Image) was having a sale and I couldn’t resist 30 Morph postcards for $10 because the nostalgia was too strong. I don’t think I’ll ever see Morph mentioned in a profile, but you never know!

19 Likes

Haha I love Morph and haven’t seen him in ages!! I’m going to add him to my profile just in case you draw my address :joy:

4 Likes

I bought this case. My bigger cards wont fit, but it will help a lot with organization!

18 Likes