Welcome to the Forum!

@sdevroedt

Lately I find myself going back again and again to this enjoyable game on the Forum…

:notes: https://community.postcrossing.com/t/find-those-lyrics-game/145755 :musical_note:

Why don’t you give it a try? I can only imagine the fun you will have with it too🤗

2 Likes

Hello, I am SagMiau and I am from Germany. I love cats and cute art

4 Likes

@anon56571572

Was looking for something that might catch your interest on the Forum…what do you think of this?

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/would-anyone-be-interested-in-this-recipe-cooking-idea/118565

1 Like

I‘d really like to participate, thank you :grin:

2 Likes

???

1 Like

hello!!May I send postcards with you?

2 Likes

Hello, everyone, I’m from China.I live in Guangzhou, a city near HK. I’m a novice, and I hope to send postcards to each other!

1 Like

:love_letter:Welcome to the club​:postbox:@misszhangzero

1 Like

So what should I do to send postcards to others?

1 Like

@misszhangzero

TAGS are a good way to start on the Forum! The hardest part may be which ones to choose … there really are so many! Yippee​:dancer::man_dancing:t2:

With your preference of “scenery, buildings or animals of your country or region” postcards, perhaps you might go with this :arrow_down:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/will-you-send-me-tag-request-wishlist-tag/51779/297

:national_park::desert::desert_island::beach_umbrella:
:wedding::cityscape::cityscape::city_sunrise:
:mammoth::zebra::deer::camel:

And here is the Tags Directory if you are looking for MORE😃

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/tags-directory/142

2 Likes

Greetings. I am a LONGTIME Postcrosser, I just haven’t been to the forum in ages so it looks like all of my old data/topics/etc were wiped away in some server migration, which is okay. It is a little weird to be starting over though, I hope I can post swap/card offers for folks right away and don’t have to wait…!

I am in North Pole, Alaska (yes, really), and send cards worldwide. Hello!

3 Likes

:snowflake:Sarah​:wind_face: @earth_vs_soup
welcome back!
It’s been too long🥲

:cold_face::cold_face::scarf::gloves::cold_face::cold_face::gloves::cold_face::cold_face::scarf::cold_face::cold_face::scarf::gloves:
You live all the uP in the North Pole?
Now THAT’S something to write about​:santa::mrs_claus:

1 Like

Hi Paulo… new to PostCrossing. i would like to direct swap with someone in the Lisbon and southern Algarve area since i plan to visit in 2023. what town do you live in? do you work on computers all day? i live in nevada USA in the country. i have no idea how direct swapping works.

2 Likes

Hi Sharon @NvGal

So nice of you to join us🤗

You asked a very good question!

Here is what I found under HELP and then F.A.Q on the upper toolbar from the main page!

HAPPY SWAPPING​:love_letter::love_letter:

AND Happy Travels :airplane:

1 Like

awesome! thank you so much for a great explanation. can’t wait to receive my first postcard, i’ve sent 6 with the first one received.

2 Likes

I’m new to PC… i would like to be active in the forum and blog but don’t know how to write messages on them. i have only been able to reply… can anyone help me?

also, i plan to travel to Northern Scotland next March 2023 and would love to converse with anyone in that area who would like to share places of interest, foods to try, etc. i enjoy hiking so would enjoy information on short walks. plan to arrive in Edinburg, go to Aberdeen and Inverness areas.

looking forward to receiving my 1st PC postcard.

1 Like

Hi!I’m a 16 year boy from China Henan Xinzheng city . The legendary birthplace of the Yellow Emperor.I love DIY like scratch arduino github esp8266 chemistry experiment physical experiment history space explore CNSA NASA the antarctic the arctic I would also like to receive postcards and stamps related to the above.

2 Likes

We are OVER THE MOON @BobiTang to have you with us, here on Postcrossing!

2 Likes

海上生明月,天涯共此时。Thank you!

2 Likes

such an awesome idea. i hope you have now received good news about Milka.

2 Likes