Welcome to the Forum!

Hi Prakash. You are so correct you will be blown away by not only the diversity but also the genuine energy of such a forum…
Sounds like you have so much to build on from other experiences…

This forum is entering a haunting season but a very warm welcoming one … a North American thing I think ?

Every season here has been joy filled. Although I have only been here 2.1 seasons so far.

3 Likes

@sirine @Ejtodje Welcome to you both. Sounds like you already experienced the patience of those first few cards, soon enough especially if you join in the forum where you can swap cards, win cards and exchange with others……there will be soooooo much more

This is a lovely new beginnings for you both. The door is open ……

3 Likes

Thanks @mdmsamm for the warm welcome. I’m from India.

2 Likes

@artemisiagt Welcome from India

1 Like

@kraghavendrabhat Thanks for welcoming sir

1 Like

@Overquake - Thanks for the welcome

1 Like

@Ejtodje Thanks for the welcome

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Laia, I have been a member of Postcrossing for years but I haven’t participated in the forum until now. I collect postcards and my favourite hobbie is travelling! I also like reading, watching horror movies, cooking vegetarian food and spending time with my cats.

6 Likes

BOO :ghost:

@Laiachan

It’s s-c-a-r-y how much FUN this Forum is‼️

Check out what @Earth2Laura is offering…it just might be right up your alley, with Halloween just around the corner, and your :heart: for horror movies and all​:skull_and_crossbones::alien::clown_face::robot:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/70-halloween-cards-stamps/440941

p.s. Laura even has an Alfred Hitchcock STAMP😳

3 Likes

Wow it is indeed really cool!!!:jack_o_lantern:
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Laia…it is never too late to explore what postcrossing has to offer…take a peak at Many themes RR hosted by @JetteLise ,there is something for everyone or Winner takes all…those are wonderful too with @anon36272606 …You will note how lovely the members are too…

2 Likes

Thanks you @mdmsamm
Oh wow, reading your profile makes me wannna retire already!!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Corina and i come from the Netherlands.
This is my first time Postcrossing and i can’t wait until i recieve my first postcard by mail.
I love everything about nature, i have two cats and i like to read.
I don’t have any questions for now, i am going to expore the site first.

4 Likes

@Corien63
@clemca
Screenshot_20221102-161321_DuckDuckGo

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Kristen and I’m back on Postcrossing after taking the last 8+ months off. I’m trying to get used to/discover this new forum layout.

I recently moved to Pennsylvania with my husband and two dogs. We lived in Florida for over 20 years and are enjoying this change very much. I’m looking forward to finding some new penpals and continuing the joy of Postcrossing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@kristnwithane

Your username reminds me so much of someone​:heart_eyes:…Have you heard of our beloved Anne with an “e” from :canada:

I highly recommend “Anne of Green Gables” by Lucy Maud Montgomery if you were looking for a good book :books:

2 Likes

Hi I’m Tommy I am new here

4 Likes

Hello, Bonjour @Nozomi :wave:
Being from "our home and native land​:notes: Oh :canada: " perhaps this might take away the boredom by joining a very Canadian RR​:arrow_down:

Run by a Canadian @stinkypaw ~ she even sells postcards​:love_letter::love_letter::love_letter:

should you be looking for some!:love_letter::love_letter::love_letter:

Tommy! Welcome aboard eh?! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi, I am Sunny from the Netherlands and I am new here. I love postcrossing

3 Likes