Welcome to the Forum!

@Fin_de_Siecle

:writing_hand:WE MISSED YOU​:bangbang:

1 Like

Thank you, Nique! I feel so warm.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Drew from Indiana, USA. I started collecting fountain pens, which led me to writing letters to family and friends. Then I learned of this community, and thought this would be fun!
One of my other hobbies is amateur radio where I get to talk to people all around the world, sending postcards sounds like it will be so fun!

5 Likes

Welcome Drew! I hope you will have fun and I’m sure you will!

3 Likes

Welcome Drew… sounds like you will fit in, you have some tools needed….PENS, you already have the desire to connect, join in some Round Robins while you are waiting for your first cards to arrive. We should warn you though, it is very addictive…a very heartwarming one though…

One of my fav’s b/c it has something for everyone…

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/many-themes-rr-many-themes-to-choose-groups-3700-and-up/152160

may joy and kindness find you

4 Likes

Sounds like your past is ready to be repeated…welcome back….

You may notice a lot more activity ;)…

2 Likes

Thanks, mdmsamm!

2 Likes

Hello there,

My name is Eline and this week I’ve send my first 6 cards. :partying_face: I am so curious when they will arrive. :grinning: And ofcourse also very eager to receive my first postcard…:star_struck:

I learned about Postcrossing from a friend and it looks like I am hooked on the hobby already. I find it so exciting to ask for an adress and to read that persons profile… Then searching for a suitable postcard and wondering which postcards I will receive and from which country.

Have a nice day!

4 Likes

hello

3 Likes

@Ejtodje
@sirine

2 Likes

Hello @paulo

Thank you for the wonderful project #postcrossing, that makes me here to interact and see lot of lovely people across the world. The art of writing postcards have become rare these Instagram days. Thanks for making it alive. I am so happy to be part of this community.

I am Prakash, from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. College teacher, Media Entreprenuer and graphic designer. The postcrossing project was introduced to me by the respected and lovable Senior Professor Dr.Jaisakthivel.T @djctv2020 from University of Madras through our student @MouliPriya. From then on, postcrossing has become my most lovable hobby and got new friends. Wishing to use this forum as a tool to connect to the world more.

Thanks

Love from Prakash :heart:

6 Likes

@Nique Thanks for welcoming :innocent: :heart:

2 Likes

@PrakashS

We are so excited for you!

p.s. How you discovered Postcrossing was an interesting read!!

2 Likes

Greetings from Indonesia! I’m Rara and I’m so excited to be here. :smile:
Have a nice day everyone!

6 Likes

@Nique The Pleasure is mine :innocent: :heart:

1 Like

There is nothing more :black_cat: purr-fect :cat2: than writing a postcard. Finding one in your :mailbox_with_mail: is the cats meow! :heart_eyes_cat:

Wouldn’t you agree @artemisiagt?

3 Likes

Greetings from Japan!
I’m Ayako.
It’s been about two months since my first postcrossing.
I enjoy sending postcards to many people.
My heart pounded when I clicked send a postcard.
I’m excited and I’m going to see the post.
I have also increased to see postcards at the shop.
Have a nice day everyone!

5 Likes

@kwhoring :jp:

Welcome:)

3 Likes

Konnichiwa , hello Ayako

Welcome to your new adventure, I too still get excited when I pull a new member to send a card to. You will find many of the members —add joy to our days, May happiness and joy find you too.

3 Likes

Salut, hello Muninta.

You are going to love it here, it is like a photo museum so many wonderful postcards to view and the bonus is the beauty of those who send them.

Step forward to new adventures

2 Likes