Welcome to the Forum!

Yo!

The name’s Ahmet and I’m a student in Copenhagen.

I used to have a lot of international friend groups across WhatsApp, Discord and elsewhere; but Twitter has pretty much ruined social interaction for me. So I guess, when you can’t go forward it doesn’t hurt to go back and retrace some steps. As primitive as they are postcards seemed like a fun chance to connect with new people. Let’s see how this adventure turns out ☆⌒(≧▽​° )

3 Likes

Hi @ahmetone

Welcome to one of the nicest placest here on :earth_americas:

Click on here for a chance to win a postcard💌 from @anon12838227
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/open-lottery-if-youve-never-won-a-lottery/424099

Good-luck🍀

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Tanja.
I found postcrossing on instagram and thought what a great idea.
I love to write cards and of course to receive them and i look forward to cards from all corners of the world.
And last but not least, it sounds like a nice way to get in touch with people from all over the world.
So, i’m happy to be part of the postcrossing community.

3 Likes

@Tati1971

You sound positively lovely!
We are so happy you are here!!

1 Like

Hi everyone! My best friend and I love sending post cards to each other in the mail, so I was very excited to find this community and be able to send more postcards to people!! I live in the Bay Area in California and I am an animal behaviorist. When I’m not working, I love birding, reading and exploring with my friends. I’ll be going to as many SF meet ups as I can!

Bree

4 Likes

How :bird: tweet :parrot: it is you are here @bree_wee

You might want to join in on this conversation🙂
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/birdwatching/130518

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check that out.

2 Likes

Hello!

My name is Amanda. I am married and we have four fabulous kids. I love paper crafts and snail mail. I love traveling and learning about people. I’m so grateful for Postcrossing - it’s one of the the things that helped me when I was very despressed. Thank you so much admins and community! :heart:

I make junk journals and I’m getting backed into postcards and I’m starting to be interested in stamps. My goal is to make my own maxi cards.

:heart:

6 Likes

:wave: Amanda @ajones0384

Your enthusiasm is EXACTLY what Postcrossing is all about. You fit in so perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have you tried out any tags yet? When I joined, I gravitated to those 1st​:love_letter: Found one I thought you might like :wedding: :pray: :innocent:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/religious-things-tag/27904

Hope to bump into you again on the Forum, you awesome Mom of 4 you​:heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hello all!

My name is Anurag. I am a student residing in Delhi. I used to send domestic postcards to my friends for fun, and then I got to know about postcrossing website when I was searching to buy for printed cards. Thank you community for keeping this activity.

4 Likes

@Anurag Your joining is a gift to US on this equinox Autumn :fallen_leaf:

3 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

@cookerbird
giphy

2 Likes

hello everyone!
I participated in Post Crossing because I have a lot of Japanese anime postcards.
I’m not good at English, but I want to enjoy Postcrossing♪

7 Likes

Hello ~
My name ishara and i love japanese postcard anime :laughing: and have so many pretty stamps and sticker everytime i received from japan :blush:

6 Likes

@anon73788340
Oh! The fun that awaits you🤗
Lookee here⤵️
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/food-drinks-rr-new-host-new-groups-also-food-talk/1587
I’m sure @annebeth will be more than pleased to help you with any questions you may have​:strawberry::kiwi_fruit::banana::pretzel::cut_of_meat::fried_egg::crab::corn::bacon::stew::green_salad::ice_cream::cookie::coffee::cup_with_straw::bubble_tea::croissant::mushroom::avocado::pancakes::fondue::hotdog::moon_cake::burrito::poultry_leg::cheese::bread::broccoli::apple:

3 Likes

JUMPING FOR JOY
you’ve joined our party
@lass_ishara

3 Likes

Thanks~ So cuteeee pikachuuu

3 Likes

Hi, friends at Postcrossing! I am Shengkai. I collect postcrossing cards sent from China and picture postcards sent from China in general, especially the ones showing the street scene and urban views of China.

4 Likes

By the way, I have started a topic here on old postcrossing cards sent from China. Here is the oldest postcrossing cards from China I have found from stamp dealers:

(Shanghai from 2009, before 2010 Shanghai Expo)

The stamps on the back was for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, which is a long time ago now. By that time, there had been only 140,000 postcrossing cards sent from China compared to more than 2,000,000 now.

I miss my postcrossing cards sent by me in the early 2010s :smile:

5 Likes