Welcome to the Forum!

Hello PostCrossers !! I am a newbie. i don’t know how to type something in the forum unless i use the reply button… can someone help me? PostBot didn’t teach me this !

1 Like

Hello! But how can I contact you? Through the mailbox? If so, please leave your contact information, thank you! !

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Wilma. I’m from The Netherlands living in a small city nearby Rotterdam.
I like writing in general and taking part in postcrossing satisfies my curiosity to other people, cultures, how they live and much more. Actually, I like so many things like reading and editing photos.
I joined end of November 2022 and I will need time to find out how postcrossing is working for sure.

Meanwhile, I’m looking forward receiving my first postcrossing postcard.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Wilma from :netherlands: @wilmavz :wave:

With your :heart: of taking pictures :camera_flash: could you share a favourite or two with us here:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/share-a-photo/252

Pretty please??

3 Likes

Hello Nique from :canada:

It’s a nice thread to share photos, but it is a very long one.
Can you tell me, how I can go straight to the blue reply button to share mine? I didn’t figure that out yet. I won’t share immediately, but I will sure keep it in mind.

3 Likes

Hello there,
Really sorry I’m introducing myself after using FORUM for one year, may be i discovered this lately. But it’s never been too late, so here’s my intro-
My name is Hemang and currently I’m doing Electrical Engineering in 3rd semester.
I started Postcrossing in August, 2021.
Especially #philately Video of Exploring stamp with Samuel west made me join PC.
Firstly I was just collecting Stamps but now there is so much fun using them also))

3 Likes

Happy to explain through screenshots🙂

2 Likes

Hello Nique,

Thanks for the clear explanation with images. I am using Postcrossing at my desktop, so this wasn’t of much help to me. Instead I used the “Page Down” button, to discover in the end that using the “End” button would have been much faster. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anyway, I have shared two photos! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ooooo! Off to see💨

2 Likes

Welcome! Please write in English unless you write in the Chinese section of the forum, thanks!

2 Likes

everyone-is-welcome-here-all-welcome
@Hemang @MCMide

3 Likes

Hi : I’m happy to be here with you :slight_smile: I’m from France and I love postcards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Mide. I don’t know your language, but Google translate helps a lot.
I wish you happy postcrossing.

2 Likes

Hello, Bonjour @Doguinou

Perhaps you could introduce your old rag dog to Ms Sparky!

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/introducing-ms-sparky/397182

Making friends comes easy on Postcrossing🙂

1 Like

Bonjour salut hello @Doguinou
You will enjoy your time here. There are some very gentilles post crossers.

Enchanté , nice to meet you
Mdm samm

2 Likes

Hello, Postcrossing world! I’m very excited to be here, only now checking out this AMAZING forum/community after having sent/received ~80 cards. It has been an absolutely lovely and fun experience for me to date. Looking forward to learning more about the world as I continue on my Postcrossing journey. Thanks for having me :smiley:

2 Likes

互寄捏!

Hi David @theDBB :smiley:

So great you opened the door🚪 to the Forum. Are you ready for some FUN??

Here’s something happenin’ right now on your section of the map :us:

Too bad I’m not American, or I’d play too :writing_hand:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I’m Cee - I signed up to Postcrossing a few years back, but some life stuff got a quite complicated around the same time, so I had to put it all on pause for a while. I’ve reactivated my account now, sent my 6 cards out into the world, and I’m looking forward to getting properly involved :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

CEE!! @CeeA

SO GOOD to have you back again.

You’ve been missed🤗

2 Likes