Welcome to the Forum!

A great big HELLO to @anon72351969 @Mubiru and @PC_Amber:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

What a wonderful way to the start of our 2022 meeting you🤗

Have you explored the TAGS section yet, here on the Forum?

Here’s one you might like to begin with:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/show-me-your-country-city-tag/33861

Prepare for something FUN🤸🤸‍♀️

4 Likes

Hi to everyone!
I am Michal from Slovakia :slovakia: (central Europe) living in beautiful capital city Bratislava with my family and my dog.
I like Geograpy, History and learning something new about your country and culture.
Postcrossing is amazing place where I can learn something new and meet new people from other parts of world.

5 Likes

@Misino

:wave: Michal from :slovakia:

Welcome to the POSTCROSSING

Reading you like History & Geography, thought this tag would be of interest to you :slightly_smiling_face:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/show-me-your-country-city-tag/33861

:national_park:

2 Likes

Hello, I am Renata (40 y.o.) and I live in Niterói (RJ), Brazil. I am a film producer and teacher, and I’m studing a Master in Art History (in love with Baroque churches and altarpieces). I collect stamps until I was child. And I love exchanging postcards to get to know more about people and places in the world. :blush: This forum is great! I am learning so much with you!

5 Likes

How fitting you should introduce yourself on a Sunday morning :sunrise: @renatyp with your fascination for

My Mom collected religious Statues and repainted them :art: Then she would give them away! Little did the recipients of these beautiful gifts know the MANY hours it took to make them look they way they did. In turn, and only if asked, Mom would simply request that one Mass be offered for the Holy Souls in Purgatory :heart:

Hey, have you seen this RR?
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/churches-cathedrals-rr/49275

It’s positively lovely to have you here on the Forum Renata​:dizzy::love_letter:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Florent, I’m 23 years old and live in Strasbourg. I’m a law student (Master) and entrepreneur. I love to talk about science, space, nature and stamp. I received some postcard when I was younger and my grandfather give me other. Postcrossing is a very interesting concept and I’m exited to try !
I happy to have joined this forum !

5 Likes

Oh, @Nique , thank you so much for the kind welcome! What a spectacular church! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’m a restorer too, like your mother, and I know how hard it is and you need a loooot of patience hahaha It really is a great job, and I’m just getting started in this art now. Your mother is a generous soul :heart:

Thank you so much for the RR tip! I loved it!!!

Big hug and have a nice Sunday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look who’s here
@anon82474131
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Check out this way cool idea about space that @geo_ shared with us.

I think you’re gonna like it‼️

4 Likes

Hi! Would you be interested in stationery swaps?

1 Like

Mainly from Germany, Russia and the USA, to be honest!
Welcome to Postcrossing!
It is a nice opportunity to travel in mind!

2 Likes

Hello, Fellow Post Card lovers! I’m Birdwing7 and happy to be here. Yesterday, I received a very special post card. Special because it was written by a child. It made me happy.

5 Likes

What a boost to our week with 2 new Forum Members‼️

@Birdwing7 :bird: :parrot: :peacock:

Here’s a chuckle 4 ya😁

William Shakespeare came to get vaccinated.

Nurse: Which arm?

Shakespeare: As You Like It

Nurse: Was that painful?

Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing

Nurse: You will have to have a second jab.

Shakespeare: Measure For Measure

Nurse: So what do you think of the general awareness with regard to Covid?

Shakespeare: Comedy Of Errors

Nurse: I heard your wife Anne decided to get vaccinated in the company of her friends?

Shakespeare: The Merry Wives of Windsor

Shakespeare: Will I have any adverse effects?

Nurse:. Wait until The Twelfth Night

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

@xi_postcrossing :camera_flash: :books:

Hope you will find this link useful providing information about Postcrossing Meet-up cards :love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter:

5 Likes

Ha! Thanks, Nique, for the chuckle!

Birdwing7

2 Likes

Hello from Minnesota, USA! I’m Sonja.

I work at a contract postal unit, a place that has a contract with USPS to provide services on behalf of USPS, but is not owned or managed by USPS. In my case we’re owned by a university, so I spend a lot of my time teaching customers how to send mail. Since I spend most of my time dealing with mail, I’ve developed a love of sending mail and an interest in philately. I also love pens, paper, ink, stickers, and everything stationery related.

I’m enjoying the chance to connect with people through postcards!

6 Likes

:wave: @sonja_scribbles

You’ve come to the right place with your :heart: of everything stationary!

Your sound like the kind of person who will go the extra mile for her customers at the University postal counter‼️ That will keep them coming back:)

A fellow Postcrosser @Hookedonpostcards is stirring up some interest with a February challenge:

Wanna join in on the fun?
🤸:woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:🤸:woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:🤸:woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

I’m hoping the people we teach to send mail will keep sending mail for years to come, even if they don’t do it through my postal counter. Thanks for the welcome!

6 Likes

Hi all!
I’ve been playing around for 2 weeks but not yet to this welcome post!
Wish you all a happy day, and Happy Postcrossing!

5 Likes

Welcome @anon88375898! We hope you enjoy exploring the forum!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’ve just returned to Postcrossing after a long break. The forum is very different now, it looks nice! I look forward to chatting and swapping with some of you in the future. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@anon42059837

2 Likes