Welcome to the Forum!

Hi all

For you all like to share. I just received a summary of my November month. It is really good and I appreciate the team for making such a good way.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I’m so glad , Happy , Happy, Happy …:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Your newbie Postcrosser
@POSTALSAURUS

1 Like

Hello I’m Debbie from China.
I’m fresh in collecting FOTW and MOTW.
Hope to swap directly

2 Likes

Welcome to Postcrossing @catespire

3 Likes

@DebbieGarcia @catespire

to have you here :cupcake::lollipop:

Here’s something just for you:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/newbies-only-1-5-sent-cards-keep-calm-let-the-bells-jingle/250603

3 Likes

Hi @Nique

While surfing day and night I don’t know what is forum.
Then after some days back I just got to know about forum. Now everyday I start with forum to read a topic. To my surprise It’s so good to read. I thank @paulo @meiadeleite :hugs::pray:for wonderful platform and the people around them. It’s absolutely tremendous service.

4 Likes

@POSTALSAURUS oh yes!! Postcrossing is what I look forward to each day and I have @paulo and @meiadeleite to thank for that​:clap::clap:
I am glad you are having fun exploring the Forum!
I like your enthusiasm POSTALSAURUS🙂

3 Likes

Hello !

I’m Olivier from Andorra/Southwest of France.
I work in the principality, and live between France and Andorra la Vella.
I’ve discover Postcrossing months a few years ago, but I only hd the “courage” to star now.
Adeù !

7 Likes

Hi! My name is Amber and I’m from Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. I love postcards, stickers, and stationery… so I look forward to exchanging mail with you! I have swapped postcards on Reddit and Postfun before, but Postcrossing seems to be where it’s at.
I have a Master’s Degree in Contemporary Art and I love anything to do with art, artists, and museums. Conceptual art is my favourite type of art but I’m openminded. I also love movies, cartoons, cats/animals, poetry, quotes, and vegetarian/vegan cooking. Looking forward to meeting you!

7 Likes

@Ozd and @islandtime420

Do you enjoy playing question games? Postcrossing has LOTS of them!

Try this one for starters :milk_glass::cup_with_straw:🧋:wine_glass::beer::tropical_drink::beverage_box::maté::clinking_glasses:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/what-are-you-drinking-right-now/14832

Have fun😊

3 Likes

Hello,

My name is Gina; I live in Placerville, California USA. I am new to PostCrossing—I joined in October and sent out my first postcard in late November. Then I got the hang of it and sent out four more! I look eagerly on the site every day to see if one of my postcards has reached its recipient. So far, not yet!

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and I work in the Retail sector. My hobbies include reading, listening to copious amounts of music, and I spend most of my extra time volunteering in animal rescue.

So glad to be part of the PostCrossing Community!

Gina

6 Likes

Hello post cross Users am Kasemiire from Uganda. I’m new here and I’m happy to meet you all on this platform. I like playing with Children. I also enjoy music. Right now Here in Uganda it’s 11:31pm and it’s a cool night. Am just on my Bed here at Jinja School of nursing and Midwifery. Am a student, pursuing a diploma in Midwifery. I hope that time will come when I will be one of the best Midwives in Africa. Uganda is full of attractive features such as Mountains, rift valley, waterfalls, Game parks, Zoo and many others. Hoping to here from you, Good night to you all.

6 Likes

Hi :wave:
@allaboutcats :cat2: 🐈‍⬛

Have you seen this tag? It might be right up your alley…cat (pardon the pun, couldn’t resist) :smile_cat:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/cat-tag/1246

Hi :wave:
@anon2243597

Do you have a favourite pen you like writing your :love_letter:’s with? Please share it with us! We’d LOVE to know :writing_hand:

IT’S SO GREAT (for us) YOU ARE BOTH HERE!!

:sparkles:Welcome​:tada:

5 Likes

Hello, hi. I joined Postcrossing on 3rn this months so am still new here when writing on a postcard, I love using a Bick-blue pen because it’s waterproofed. Nice day my friends.

4 Likes

Hi everyone !

I’m Juliette, I’m 32 and I’m French ! I live near a city called Angers, which is in the North West part of mainlaind France.
I’ve been loving sending and receiving postcards from all over the world, so that’s why I’m here.
I love tea, I’m a huge Disney and Harry Potter fan, I also love Friends, stationery, and foreign languages. I’ve been taking too many classes to recall all of them, but they include English (obviously), Spanish, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian and Russian (the last three languages I’m a very very early beginner in).
I’m a newbie in Postcrossing, I’ve only received two postcards and I’m about to send the third one, but I love it !
Have a nice day everyone ! :smiley:

8 Likes

Hey postcrosser. Am Stella from Uganda. Am glad to meet you here

4 Likes

Hi @Hemera :wave:

You mentionned you like

Perhaps you would like to be a part of this? :writing_hand:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/chatting-over-tea-tea-and-a-note/3774

3 Likes

Hi Folks I’m Craig. I Live in Scotland with My Dog MARVIN. I am medically retired from the military and served as a Commando and Search & Rescue Medic. I am new to postcrossing so learning the ropes. And what the neumonics are and mean ( think that’s going to take some time lol). While in lockdown I started collecting postcards to see all the wonderful and beautiful places I could not visit. I look forward to sending out postcards to you and receiving them. If you want to know more just ask and seeing that’s is Hogmanay and tomorrow is 2022 can I wish you all a happy, prosperous and safe New year

6 Likes

Welcome Craig! :wave: We hope you have fun exploring the forum, and wish you a happy new year! :tada:

4 Likes

Hello, Hallo, Bojour , Oli otya;
Am Henry from Uganda , am a general doctor . i love writing and reading letters and postcards in my free time . i love post crossing , i have a chance to make friends from allover the world and know about different cultures and stuff .
Nice meeting you all here postcrossers

5 Likes

Hello to all

My name is Amber and I am from Kansas, USA. I am happy to have found Postcrossing. My experience here has been great so far. :sunflower:

4 Likes