Welcome to the Forum!

Happy Postcrossing to you :slight_smile: I hope this develops to a nice hobby of yours! It’s a joy to have your mailbox full! :mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

Oh, thank you so much! Have a very nice day from Finland!:slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much! Have a very nice day from Finland!:slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome!! :slightly_smiling_face: :wave: :postbox:

1 Like

Thank you!!:slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

Hello and welcome! I am Finnish too, there are many of us!

2 Likes

Thank you!! So great to hear!! Happy to be here❤️

Hello你好
My name is Xin心
I come from Heyuan City, Guangdong Province, China
Nice to meet you

7 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Mari from Finland. I used to postcross a bit years ago. Happy Postcrossing!

7 Likes

Grüezi from Switzerland.
I started this a few years ago but due to life getting in the way I stopped. However now I am settled and am looking forward to starting up again!

UK woman living in Basel Switzerland.

Laura :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome back and have fun!

Hello!! I am juntuska and decided to start Postcrossing for long time. I have been postcrossing during 2011-2017 but quit because lack of time, some of you may remember me as “jonnukka”. Now I am “juntuska”. Decided not to stress about this hobby anymore and send postcards when really feeling it, not “forced”. This new forum seems interesting but I guess I’ll manage. Nice to know you guys, Happy Postcrossing!

5 Likes

Hi everyone :smiley_cat:
I’m Ellin (or Chenzilu) and I live in Guangdong, China🇨🇳 . I heard about postcrossing from a friend of mine, and I really look forward to my journey.
Nice to meet all of you! Happy postcrossing! XD

5 Likes

Hallo allemaal… Hello all…

I’m Corinne, a Dutchie, (from the Netherlands) and landed here through a friend.
Looking forward to send all of you a postcard :wink:

Stay safe, keep writing.

:wave:

7 Likes

Hello all! I’m new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a 33 year old mum who loves snail mail. I’d love to get some fun postcards, especially some creative ones.

7 Likes

Hello, everyone~~~
My name is WenChen.
Nick name is Bete.
I am from Taiwan,a beautiful island.
I like to travel and do sports, especially volleyball.
My teacher introduced me to this website and I hope I can make a lot of friends from all over the world.

6 Likes

Hi, everyone:
My name is Tinray I am from Taiwan I like to do scrolling Instagram and eat food in my free time.My teacher introduce d me to the website and I hope I can get to know more people. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi everyone:
My name is garvin money
I am from Taiwan
I like to do sport in my free time
My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can learn more

6 Likes

My name is 周立洋,I’m from Taiwan,I like to l riding a bicycle in my free time ,because traveling to different places always makes me happy .OwO
My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can through here to communicate with foreigners .

6 Likes

hi, everyone:
My name is zhang yaru. I am from Taiwan Kaohsiung. I like to do draw and eat something in my free time, My teacher introduce me to the website and I hope i can make more friends.

6 Likes