Welcome to the Forum!

Hi, everyone:
My name is Yi Xin. I’m from Taiwan. I like to sing and play piano in my free time. My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can improve my English here.

6 Likes

Hi everyone:
My name is Pei Yi. I am from Taiwan. I like to do binge-watch and watch cartoon in my free time. My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can make friends with you!

6 Likes

Again my name is Ben. I introduced this website to my students and hope they can make some new friends and learn some English here.

4 Likes

It could maybe be a good idea to advice your students to post their greetings on this welcome -thread instead of each making their own thread, so they are not spamming the forum with all the new threads?

5 Likes

Hi Ben, welcome! How old are your students? Do you “postcross” all together in class? I have received many official postcards from classrooms , it’s a great way to learn about language, geography, history, culture…etc etc

Hi,everyone:
My name is min, I am from Taiwan,I like to do make friends in my free time. My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can make more friend.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Postcrossing forum @BeteChen @anon59932092 @garvinmoney @hitsuji0w0 @anon79754763 @anon76947280 @pacak_0925 @benjaminjaded @anon20522670

Hi,everyone:
My name is Sherry I am from the Taiwan.I like to do play the badminton,in my free time.My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can share a lot of interesting things with people in here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Postcrossing forum @anon14988286

Welcome to the forum to all pupils.

Dear teacher @benjaminjaded

Welcome here.

Please advice your pupils to post their greetings here in this topic.
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi everyone:
My name is Hailey🥰
I’m from Kaohsiung Taiwan I like to do play the game,watch a movie and be friends with others in my free time.My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can find friends who also like to watch a ,learn English and learn about the world.

Thank you for seeing this message.

6 Likes

Hi,everyone::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
My name is Wang.I am from Kaohsiung Taiwan.I like to do binge-watch and listen music in my free time.My teacher introduced me to the website andI hope I can receive postcards from all over the world.
:slight_smile::blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @HuiChunWang @HaileyWen

Hi,everyone:
My name is A-ping.I am from Taiwan.I like to do sing and in my free time.My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can make friends here.

4 Likes

Hi @Bille
Why can’t I find this thread in the “latest” topic?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @anon92792849

1 Like

Hi,everyone:
My name is Raine.I am from Taiwan.I like tsinging and watching videos in my free time.My teacher introduced me to the website and I hope I can meet more friends.

7 Likes

Greetings to all the students from Taiwan who are joining!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Raine9359

1 Like

I have no idea :thinking:

1 Like