Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome, @creativeOne ! Does Jirina take part in Postcrossing? Then you just need to type an @ and her user name.

1 Like

Maybe I what I need to do? I am so new to this thing that I may have mistakes

As I described and did with your user name in my latest posting. She’ll get a notification by e-mail then.

I did not know that she had an email! So cool

Thanks so much!
Carol

Hello
I am new Heer
I live in Germany and i am really happy that I discovered postcrossing. It means fun for me to look for a suitable card for the person that was choosen for writing to.
I love music Pop,classik Jazz opera also love to go to the movies.
I am interesting in foreign countrys their culture history and Language.

So far about me

Gerti​:blush::raising_hand_woman:t3:

5 Likes

Hello all!
My name is Steph. I am from Michigan, USA, also known at the mitten state because it looks like a mitten. I love movies and books. My new favorite author is V.E Schwab, The Invisible life of Addie LaRue wrecked me. Since I’m stuck at home reading has been my go to activity.
I’m new to post-crossing and I already have an unhealthy obsession with it. I’ve been reading a lot of the forum posts and playing a few games as I wait for my first postcard to arrive or for some more slots to open up for me to send.
Happy to be here and I can’t wait to meet new people!

6 Likes

Hi all

Myself Avinash from India.

I am MD Ayurveda by education, Ayurveda Physician and Associate Professor by profession.
I live in a small town called Udgir in India.
I like reading books, watching documentaries and web series.

I am a Postage Stamps collector. My themes of stamp collection are Medicine, Health, Medicinal plants. Other themes I like to collect are Stamps on stamps, Post Offices, Postman, Postboxes and Philatelic activities on the stamps.

I was introduced to Postcrossing 3 years back. I love the element of surprise in postcrossing. You dont know when and which postcard will come, but it certainly cheers you up. Thanks and Namaste from India.

6 Likes

hello all :slight_smile:
i just joined last autumn and i’m so happy to have found you!
it feels like the last little piece of positivity left in an angry angry world.
i hope to be able to become more active as i figure out how it all works.
for now though, just hello :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi, here is Sicong. I just joined this forum. I am very interested in various cultures of different countries. I love reading. I am now studying Japanese and English. In the future, maybe I would work in Japan. I would like to make friends with anyone of you. Thank you.

5 Likes

Whoa, so many new people since I last checked this topic! :wave: :wave: Welcome everyone! We hope you enjoy the forum and have a nice time discovering interesting topics to participate in with the community. Have fun!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone I am Rizwan form Alberta, I am studying Bachelor in Computer Science. I am also learning about printing machines that’s why I am here. Hope we will spent a good time here.
Thanks

5 Likes

Greetings from the Sun Belt! I’ve been swapping postcards since June 2020 and created an account on postcrossing this year! I currently live in Arizona and will be moving back to Buffalo, NY in a few months. I love music, my pen pals, hiking, smelling flowers, cycling, and keeping in touch with my support group. I have been well received by this community thus far! Thank you all so much and happy postcrossing!! XO

5 Likes

Hello! My name is Kelly. I’m new here (but not really). I was active on postcrossing about 10 years ago, but stopped because life (career & family) both got very hectic for awhile. Things have since settled down and I recently started back at it again.

Loving the new look of the forums & I’m excited to get more involved in some forum games, too! Also, I think the capybara & I might be best friends, now.

7 Likes

I’m new member from Finland! Just want to say hello to everyone. Have a great Day! Just wrote My very first postcard. So so exciting!!!:slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Hello Pinkraccoon and welcome to the wonderful world of Postcrossing ! Enjoy!

Best Wishes from the UK…

1 Like

Thank you so much! Have a very nice and sunny day from Finland!:kissing_smiling_eyes:

Hello @Pinkraccoon,
Welcome from one newcomer to another. I’ve had so much fun so far, hope you’ll have that too.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m so happy to be here!:hugs:

1 Like

Welcome @Pinkraccoon

1 Like

Tervetuloa! Greetings from Pietari! I speak a bit Finnish.
May your mailbox be soon filled with many wonderful stories from all over the world!

2 Likes