Welcome to the Forum!

Oh, @Nique , thank you so much for the kind welcome! What a spectacular church! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’m a restorer too, like your mother, and I know how hard it is and you need a loooot of patience hahaha It really is a great job, and I’m just getting started in this art now. Your mother is a generous soul :heart:

Thank you so much for the RR tip! I loved it!!!

Big hug and have a nice Sunday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look who’s here
@anon82474131
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Check out this way cool idea about space that @geo_ shared with us.

I think you’re gonna like it‼️

4 Likes

Hi! Would you be interested in stationery swaps?

1 Like

Mainly from Germany, Russia and the USA, to be honest!
Welcome to Postcrossing!
It is a nice opportunity to travel in mind!

2 Likes

Hello, Fellow Post Card lovers! I’m Birdwing7 and happy to be here. Yesterday, I received a very special post card. Special because it was written by a child. It made me happy.

5 Likes

What a boost to our week with 2 new Forum Members‼️

@Birdwing7 :bird: :parrot: :peacock:

Here’s a chuckle 4 ya😁

William Shakespeare came to get vaccinated.

Nurse: Which arm?

Shakespeare: As You Like It

Nurse: Was that painful?

Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing

Nurse: You will have to have a second jab.

Shakespeare: Measure For Measure

Nurse: So what do you think of the general awareness with regard to Covid?

Shakespeare: Comedy Of Errors

Nurse: I heard your wife Anne decided to get vaccinated in the company of her friends?

Shakespeare: The Merry Wives of Windsor

Shakespeare: Will I have any adverse effects?

Nurse:. Wait until The Twelfth Night

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

@xi_postcrossing :camera_flash: :books:

Hope you will find this link useful providing information about Postcrossing Meet-up cards :love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter:

5 Likes

Ha! Thanks, Nique, for the chuckle!

Birdwing7

2 Likes

Hello from Minnesota, USA! I’m Sonja.

I work at a contract postal unit, a place that has a contract with USPS to provide services on behalf of USPS, but is not owned or managed by USPS. In my case we’re owned by a university, so I spend a lot of my time teaching customers how to send mail. Since I spend most of my time dealing with mail, I’ve developed a love of sending mail and an interest in philately. I also love pens, paper, ink, stickers, and everything stationery related.

I’m enjoying the chance to connect with people through postcards!

6 Likes

:wave: @sonja_scribbles

You’ve come to the right place with your :heart: of everything stationary!

Your sound like the kind of person who will go the extra mile for her customers at the University postal counter‼️ That will keep them coming back:)

A fellow Postcrosser @Hookedonpostcards is stirring up some interest with a February challenge:

Wanna join in on the fun?
🤸:woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:🤸:woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:🤸:woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

I’m hoping the people we teach to send mail will keep sending mail for years to come, even if they don’t do it through my postal counter. Thanks for the welcome!

6 Likes

Hi all!
I’ve been playing around for 2 weeks but not yet to this welcome post!
Wish you all a happy day, and Happy Postcrossing!

5 Likes

Welcome @anon88375898! We hope you enjoy exploring the forum!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’ve just returned to Postcrossing after a long break. The forum is very different now, it looks nice! I look forward to chatting and swapping with some of you in the future. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@anon42059837

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
My name is Dianne. I live in the USA but my family is from Portugal :portugal: Im participating on the ‘February Month of letters Challenge’ where i send out one letter everyday for a month and im looking for people mostly in Portugal to write to or really anywhere in the world, please let me know if your interested!
Happy postcrossing!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Dianne from :portugal:
@thatgirldianne

I hope you find some Portuguese members who can participate with you during the February Challenge!

1 Like

Hi all! I’ve been having a lovely time the last 10 days or so exploring the Postcrossing website. It seems like a wonderful place and I am so glad I joined. I’m quite astounded by the sheer number of postcards some people have sent!

4 Likes

Oh my goodness @piaw right?! I :heart: it when they share :speaking_head:words of wisdom here on the Forum :memo:

2 Likes

I like to visit “Lost Places” buildings and facilities that were abandoned years ago. It is very interesting abandoned factories, hotels, and swimming pools etc. to photograph. Each object tells its own story.

2 Likes

Hello lovely Mail Nerds!

I’m a returning member, after a long break, and I just wanted to say it’s even nicer here than I remember… and, I haven’t even started receiving cards again yet…
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes