Weirdest wish

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

:heart_eyes:

:mouse:

I got cheese twice.
I don’t like cheese :sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

:open_mouth:
:coat::tophat:
:arrow_right::door:
:wave:

11 Likes

Ahah am I being kicked out? Are you handing me my coat and hat, too? :rofl:

8 Likes

:oncoming_automobile:
:flight_departure:
:desert_island:

5 Likes

What about cheesecake

1 Like

Not my favourite kind of cake, but it’s okay. It is cake after all… :laughing:

Off to add this to my profile!

5 Likes

The coat and hat was a nice touch. :rofl:

2 Likes

I ask if we may see this epic card? :eyes:

3 Likes

Do I get kicked out if I post pic of card with a naked woman?

Oh well, here it is!

From the same series I also still have one of naked man being chased by three (not naked) women, and one of a naked man standing in lake while a woman (not naked) stands on ladder and pours water over him. Some day… Some day I will find home for them.
That series also had several cards with not naked ladies or gentlemen, but I have been more careful about sending the naked ones as I know that is no-no in some cultures.

20 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Sounds like a great series!

1 Like

Cementeries doesn’t sounds weird in my opinion. For example Old Jewish cementery is even a highlight sight in Prague. And some postcards of cementeries look great (here, or here?) I don’t have them in a stash to send, because I never came across someone who wants them; but I don’t think it’s wrong.

I can’t rememeber any really weird wish though. But I sent few “ugly” postcards and first one was that well received that we became penpals!

3 Likes

Wow this is a cool card. I hope to get stuff like this eventually, does this series have a name? It’s more awesome than I imagines the moose looks like he is chuckling haha tysm for sharing!

Not really. The cards are from this book and there are lot of variations in there. It is a real mystery book, seems to be published in 1999, but they are not really telling much about it. The cards are about Sweden, but in bit weird way like there is one or two nature views, some flags… and then it moves on to things like fish: SE-186472, a fancier ski trip SE-185024, and a stuffed bear that scared off people somehow SE-180653 but then at the end it calms down again and the cards show typical Swedish meals. Definitely one of the best things I have ever bought and sending off these cards is always a joy, because they are so specifically strange it is always the profiles asking for “weird cards” that get them.

16 Likes

-discreetly favorites the postcards-
I am grinning cause when I translated the page into English the product description for the book said:

An original photographic comic book that depicts Swedes in arranged fun situations

Hahaha, a brilliant find, @Kompis-Ninna

3 Likes

That is even more amazing than I would have guessed, thanks so much for posting it.

2 Likes

I totally get the toilets. As someone that has a bowel disorder seeing bathooms of different discriptions is interesting.
Altho personally wouldn’t particularly want to be sent them.
There are also some amazing bathrooms out there. 3d ones, ones that are even see thru(wh? y I don’t know) a lot of out houses have interesting history & background & amazing views

There’s a bathroom in Shibuya, Japan where it is glass but when someone is inside it turns opaque! It’s smartglass.

15 Likes

Coming back to the cemetary topic. I once received a card showing one of the bright colored tombstones of the Merry Cemetary in Romania. On this day I learned something new.

5 Likes