US States

Hello, my name is Uli, I’ve been at Postcrossing for about 3 years. I have been dreaming of visiting the USA once for many years. Unfortunately, I only know the USA from stories and television. In order to minimize my longing for the USA, I started collecting a postcard from each of the 50 states of America a few weeks ago. It would be great if I could find postcrossers in this forum who would send me the missing postcards. It would be important to me that the name of the state is on the front of the postcard. :see_no_evil::man_shrugging::blush:

In return, I would of course also send a postcard back to you as a thank you for your efforts. If anyone likes a card that I have sent in the past, please let me know and I will try to purchase the card again and send it to you. :blush:

I’m still missing postcards from the following US states:

Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

Maybe you can find someone this way, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

If this collective request is completely out of place here, I apologize. This is my first time being active in this forum.

Please let me know where I need to move my post.

1 Like

I’ve moved this to the North America part of the forum, hopefully you’ll find some US postcrossers who can help you out

Dankeschön. Ich bin gespannt. :blush::us::de:

Translated by moderator:
Thank you very much. I am curious.

Glad to send from Illinois! Just message me.

Moin from Germany, oh this would be fantastic. How I have to send your my address?
Please send me your address and I will have a look for a postcard you like.

Have a great day. :blush::us:

I can send something from Virginia :smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I have some postcards of New Hampshire but it would be sent from Maine if you don’t mind that.

I have Lou Paper from Virginia or Postcard Fair Virginia. Please let me know if you need either and I’ll trade you.

thank you for your message. I have the promise of getting a card from Virginia. I therefore don’t need any more.
Thank you very much for your willingness to send me a postcard.
If you still want to exchange 1 postcard, please let me know.
I wish you a sunny weekend

Kind regards, Uli

1 Like

I know there will be upcoming PostCrossing Meetups in Pennsylvania and New Jersey soon, you can message there and I’m sure someone will send you a postcard!

York, Pennsylvania in August:

Bordentown, New Jersey for WPD

Check out the rest of the meetups calendar and see if there are other meetups in states you’re missing!